Le marché de l'épandage peut-il réduire le coût de la résorption des excédents d'azote ?
[eng] ENJG: Market! transferable permits! manure spreading, nitrogen surplus! manure processing! [fre] Market definition according to reducing pollution at least cost whith transferable rights for manure spreading - Concepts from transferable discharge permits were applied to the context of nitrogen surplus of animal origin in Brittanny. We simulated markets for spreading rights in some local surplus zones. The demand function was made by aggregating the costs of manure processing. We calculated rights prices, land application and industrial processing of manure, and the costs savings due to the market in comparison with current regulation. Perspectives of application to nitrogen policy are discussed.
Volume (Year): 279 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/collection/ecoru|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helming, John, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 49.
- Tomislav Vukina & Ada Wossink, 2000. "Environmental Policies and Agricultural Land Values: Evidence from the Dutch Nutrient Quota System," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 413-429.
- Eftichios Sartzetakis, 1997. "Tradeable emission permits regulations in the presence of imperfectly competitive product markets: Welfare implications," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 65-81, January.
- Pierre Rainelli & Dominique Vermersch, 2000. "Gestion foncière des excédents azotés et marché implicite de droits à polluer : application aux élevages intensifs," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 143(2), pages 91-100.
- John Helming, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Post-Print hal-01200911, HAL.
- Charles D. Kolstad, 2000. "Spatial Environmental and Resource Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1918.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- John Helming, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 49, pages 5-31.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recoru:ecoru_0013-0559_2004_num_279_1_5457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.