How cost-effective is a mixed policy targeting the management of three pollutants from N-fertilizers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Shortle & David Abler & Richard Horan, 1998. "Research Issues in Nonpoint Pollution Control," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 571-585, April.
- Ashar Aftab & Nick Hanley & Athanasios Kampas, 2007. "Co-ordinated environmental regulation: controlling non-point nitrate pollution while maintaining river flows," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Stéphane Cara & Martin Houzé & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2005. "Methane and Nitrous Oxide Emissions from Agriculture in the EU: A Spatial Assessment of Sources and Abatement Costs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(4), pages 551-583, December.
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2010.
"Integrated regulation of nonpoint pollution: Combining managerial controls and economic instruments under multiple environmental targets,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 24-33, November.
- Ashar Aftab & Giovanni Baiocchi & Nick Hanley, 2009. "Integrated Regulation of Nonpoint Pollution: Combining Managerial Controls and Economic Instruments under Multiple Environmental Targets," Working Papers 2009_03, Durham University Business School.
- Lankoski, Jussi & Ollikainen, Markku, 2011. "Biofuel policies and the environment: Do climate benefits warrant increased production from biofuel feedstocks?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 676-687, February.
- Jussi Lankoski & Markku Ollikainen, 2008. "Bioenergy crop production and climate policies: a von Thunen model and the case of reed canary grass in Finland," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 519-546, December.
- Shortle, James S & Horan, Richard D, 2001. " The Economics of Nonprofit Pollution Control," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 255-289, July.
- Lacroix, Anne & Beaudoin, Nicolas & Makowski, David, 2005. "Agricultural water nonpoint pollution control under uncertainty and climate variability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 115-127, April.
- Renan-Ulrich Goetz & Hansjörg Schmid & Bernard Lehmann, 2006. "Determining the economic gains from regulation at the extensive and intensive margins," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Balana, Bedru Babulo & Vinten, Andy & Slee, Bill, 2011. "A review on cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures related to the EU WFD: Key issues, methods, and applications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1021-1031, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Fradj, Nosra & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2016. "Sensitivity of miscanthus supply: Application of Faustmann's rule in deterministic and stochastic cases," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235775, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chakir, Raja & Lungarska, Anna, 2015. "Agricultural land rents in land use models: a spatial econometric analysis," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212641, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Benjamin Dequiedt & Emmanuel Servonnat, 2016. "Risk as a limit or an opportunity to mitigate GHG emissions? The case of fertilisation in agriculture," Working Papers 1606, Chaire Economie du climat.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-effectiveness; mixed policy; N-input tax; Lans-use policy; nitrogen pollutants; bio-economic model; mathematical linear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apu:wpaper:2011/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RÃ©gis Grateau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epinrfr.html .