Economic and environmental effects of decoupled agricultural support in the EU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leclère, David & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & de Noblet-Ducoudré, Nathalie, 2013. "Farm-level Autonomous Adaptation of European Agricultural Supply to Climate Change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-14.
- Puddu,Marco & Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi,Davide, 2012.
"Simulation of Land Use and Investment Behaviour under Different Policy Scenarios: Results of the extended farm/household model,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
132, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Puddu, Marco & Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi, Davide, 2012. "Simulation of Land Use and Investment Behaviour under Different Policy Scenarios: Results of the extended farm/household model," Working Papers 127979, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Menozzi, Davide & Fioravanzi, Martina & Donati, Michele, 2015. "Farmerâ€™s motivation to adopt sustainable agricultural practices," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Puddu, Marco & Bartolini, Fabio, 2013.
"Farm/Household-level Simulation Results of Testing Policy and Other Scenarios,"
157113, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Viaggi, Davide & Bartolini, Fabio & Puddu, Marco & Raggi, Meri, 2013. "Farm/Household-level Simulation Results of Testing Policy and Other Scenarios," Factor Markets Working Papers 166, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Petel, Elvire, 2015. "Economic valuation of the nitrogen content of urban organic residue by the agricultural sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 272-281.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Florence Habets & Pascal Viennot, 2018.
"Estimating the Marginal Social Value of Agriculturally Driven Nitrate Concentrations in an Aquifer: A Combined Theoretical-Applied Approach,"
Water Economics and Policy (WEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-30, January.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Florence Habets & Pascal Viennot, 2016. "Estimating the Marginal Social Value of Agriculturally Driven Nitrate Concentrations in an Aquifer: A Combined Theoretical-Applied Approach," Post-Print hal-01373029, HAL.
- Humblot, Pierre & Leconte-Demarsy, Delphine & Clerino, Paola & Szopa, Sophie & Castell, Jean-François & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2013. "Assessment of ozone impacts on farming systems: A bio-economic modeling approach applied to the widely diverse French case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 50-58.
- Parisa Aghajanzadeh-Darzi & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Athanasios Petsakos, 2017.
"Improvement of a Bio-Economic Mathematical Programming Model in the Case of On-Farm Source Inputs and Outputs,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(3), pages 489-508, September.
- Aghajanzadeh-Darzi, Parisa & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Domingues, M.J.P, 2012. "Improvement of a bio-economic mathematical programming model in the case of on-farm source inputs and outputs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126768, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anonymous & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2014. "Geographical Labeling of Agri-Food Products and its Incidence on the Cross-Sectional Approach to Climate Change Impacts Assessment," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182746, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i:5:p:605-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.