A new discrete particle swarm optimization approach for the single-machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tasgetiren, M. Fatih & Liang, Yun-Chia & Sevkli, Mehmet & Gencyilmaz, Gunes, 2007. "A particle swarm optimization algorithm for makespan and total flowtime minimization in the permutation flowshop sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1930-1947, March.
- Franca, Paulo M. & Mendes, Alexandre & Moscato, Pablo, 2001. "A memetic algorithm for the total tardiness single machine scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 224-242, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allahverdi, Ali, 2015. "The third comprehensive survey on scheduling problems with setup times/costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 345-378.
- Og[breve]uz, Ceyda & Sibel Salman, F. & Bilgintürk YalçIn, Zehra, 2010. "Order acceptance and scheduling decisions in make-to-order systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 200-211, May.
- Chen, Yin-Yann & Cheng, Chen-Yang & Wang, Li-Chih & Chen, Tzu-Li, 2013. "A hybrid approach based on the variable neighborhood search and particle swarm optimization for parallel machine scheduling problems—A case study for solar cell industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 66-78.
- Zeng, Ziqiang & Nasri, Ehsan & Chini, Abdol & Ries, Robert & Xu, Jiuping, 2015. "A multiple objective decision making model for energy generation portfolio under fuzzy uncertainty: Case study of large scale investor-owned utilities in Florida," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 224-242.
- Mallor, Fermin & Guardiola, Ivan G., 2014. "The Weibull scheduling index for client driven manufacturing processes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 225-238.
- Albert Corominas & Alberto García-Villoria & Rafael Pastor, 2013. "Metaheuristic algorithms hybridised with variable neighbourhood search for solving the response time variability problem," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(2), pages 296-312, July.
- Miguel A. González & Juan José Palacios & Camino R. Vela & Alejandro Hernández-Arauzo, 0. "Scatter search for minimizing weighted tardiness in a single machine scheduling with setups," Journal of Heuristics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-30.
- Anzanello, Michel J. & Fogliatto, Flavio S. & Santos, Luana, 2014. "Learning dependent job scheduling in mass customized scenarios considering ergonomic factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 136-145.
- repec:spr:joheur:v:23:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10732-017-9325-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMetaheuristics Particle swarm optimization Scheduling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:1:p:73-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.