Nonlinear programming with E-preinvex and local E-preinvex functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antczak, Tadeusz, 2004. "(p,r)-Invexity in multiobjective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 72-87, January.
- Stancu-Minasian, I.M., 2006. "Optimality and duality in nonlinear programming involving semilocally B-preinvex and related functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 47-58, August.
- Kaul, R. N. & Kaur, Surjeet, 1982. "Generalizations of convex and related functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 369-377, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:155:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-012-0052-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Slimani, Hachem & Radjef, Mohammed Said, 2010. "Nondifferentiable multiobjective programming under generalized dI-invexity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 32-41, April.
More about this item
Keywords(T) Nonlinear programming E-invexity E-preinvexity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:3:p:737-743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.