Warehouse design: A structured approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Hackman & Edward Frazelle & Paul Griffin & Susan Griffin & Dimitra Vlasta, 2001. "Benchmarking Warehousing and Distribution Operations: An Input-Output Approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 79-100, July.
- Ashayeri, J. & Gelders, L. F., 1985. "Warehouse design optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 285-294, September.
- Gu, Jinxiang & Goetschalckx, Marc & McGinnis, Leon F., 2007. "Research on warehouse operation: A comprehensive review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Cormier, Gilles & Gunn, Eldon A., 1992. "A review of warehouse models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 3-13, April.
- Rouwenhorst, B. & Reuter, B. & Stockrahm, V. & van Houtum, G. J. & Mantel, R. J. & Zijm, W. H. M., 2000. "Warehouse design and control: Framework and literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 515-533, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erjavec, J. & Gradisar, M. & Trkman, P., 2012. "Assessment of stock size to minimize cutting stock production costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 170-176.
- Olli-Pekka Hilmola, 2011. "Warehousing Location Decision in Northern Europe: Transportation Mode Perspective," Quality Innovation Prosperity, Technical University of Košice, Department of integrated management, vol. 15(2).
- repec:eee:reensy:v:138:y:2015:i:c:p:93-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Çağla Cergibozan & A. Serdar Tasan, 0. "Order batching operations: an overview of classification, solution techniques, and future research," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Ameknassi, Lhoussaine & Aït-Kadi, Daoud & Rezg, Nidhal, 2016. "Integration of logistics outsourcing decisions in a green supply chain design: A stochastic multi-objective multi-period multi-product programming model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 165-184.
- Vidal Vieira, José Geraldo & Ramos Toso, Milton & da Silva, João Eduardo Azevedo Ramos & Cabral Ribeiro, Priscilla Cristina, 2017. "An AHP-based framework for logistics operations in distribution centres," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 246-259.
More about this item
KeywordsFacilities planning and design Decision support models Logistics Warehouse design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:2:p:425-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.