Product concept and prototype flexibility in manufacturing: Implications for customer satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomke, Stefan H., 1997. "The role of flexibility in the development of new products: An empirical study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 105-119, March.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Paul M. Swamidass & William T. Newell, 1987. "Manufacturing Strategy, Environmental Uncertainty and Performance: A Path Analytic Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 509-524, April.
- Shantanu Bhattacharya & V. Krishnan & Vijay Mahajan, 1998. "Managing New Product Definition in Highly Dynamic Environments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 50-64, November.
- Robb Dixon, J., 1992. "Measuring manufacturing flexibility: An empirical investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 131-143, July.
- Sanchez, Ron, 1996. "Strategic product creation: Managing new interactions of technology, markets, and organizations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 121-138, April.
- Alan MacCormack & Roberto Verganti & Marco Iansiti, 2001. "Developing Products on "Internet Time": The Anatomy of a Flexible Development Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 133-150, January.
- Wang, Juite, 2004. "A fuzzy robust scheduling approach for product development projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 180-194, January.
- De Leeuw, A. C. J. & Volberda, H. W., 1996. "On the concept of flexibility: A dual control perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 121-139, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozer, Muammer, 2011. "Understanding the impacts of product knowledge and product type on the accuracy of intentions-based new product predictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 359-369, June.
- Sonia M. Lo, 2016. "The influence of variability and strategy of service supply chains on performance," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(2), pages 393-421, June.
More about this item
Keywords(P) Manufacturing Product development flexibility Empirical research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:194:y:2009:i:1:p:143-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.