Distributed consensus in noncooperative inventory games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meca, Ana & Timmer, Judith & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Borm, Peter, 2004.
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 127-139, July.
- Meca-Martinez, A. & Timmer, J.B. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Borm, P.E.M., 1999. "Inventory Games," Discussion Paper 1999-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Meca, A. & Timmer, J.B. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Borm, P.E.M., 2004. "Inventory games," Other publications TiSEM 49368f2d-02fc-49c9-9d74-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Qinan Wang, 2001. "Coordinating Independent Buyers in a Distribution System to Increase a Vendor's Profits," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 337-348, May.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 2002.
"Optimal pricing and inventory policies: Centralized and decentralized decision making,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 578-600, May.
- Jorgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 2002. "Optimal pricing and inventory policies : Centralized and decentralized decision making," Other publications TiSEM c2488ba0-c5b4-47b3-a866-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hau Lee & Seungjin Whang, 1999. "Decentralized Multi-Echelon Supply Chains: Incentives and Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 633-640, May.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 1994. "A Course in Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650401, January.
- Frank Chen & Zvi Drezner & Jennifer K. Ryan & David Simchi-Levi, 2000. "Quantifying the Bullwhip Effect in a Simple Supply Chain: The Impact of Forecasting, Lead Times, and Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 436-443, March.
- Friedman, Eric J., 1996. "Dynamics and Rationality in Ordered Externality Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 65-76, September.
- Sila Çetinkaya & Chung-Yee Lee, 2000. "Stock Replenishment and Shipment Scheduling for Vendor-Managed Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 217-232, February.
- Milchtaich, Igal, 1996. "Congestion Games with Player-Specific Payoff Functions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Hartman, Bruce C. & Dror, Moshe & Shaked, Moshe, 2000. "Cores of Inventory Centralization Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 26-49, April.
- Watts, Alison, 2002. "Uniqueness of equilibrium in cost sharing games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 47-70, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meunier, Frédéric & Pradeau, Thomas, 2014. "The uniqueness property for networks with several origin–destination pairs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 245-256.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory Multi-agent systems Inventory Consensus protocols;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:3:p:866-878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.