Optimal pricing and inventory policies: Centralized and decentralized decision making
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goh, M., 1994. "EOQ models with general demand and holding cost functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 50-54, February.
- Goh, Mark, 1992. "Some results for inventory models having inventory level dependent demand rate," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 155-160, May.
- Jorgensen, Steffen, 1986. "Optimal production, purchasing and pricing: A differential game approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 64-76, January.
- Urban, Timothy L., 1995. "Inventory models with the demand rate dependent on stock and shortage levels," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 21-28, June.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M. & Zaccour, Georges, 1999.
"Production, inventory, and pricing under cost and demand learning effects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 382-395, September.
- Kort, P.M. & Jorgensen, S. & Zaccour, A., 1999. "Production, inventory and pricing under cost and demand learning effects," Other publications TiSEM 583f4995-70fc-42db-a973-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thompson, Gerald L. & Sethi, Suresh P. & Teng, Jinn-Tsair, 1984. "Strong planning and forecast horizons for a model with simultaneous price and production decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 378-388, June.
- Abad, P. L., 1987. "A hierarchical optimal control model for co-ordination of functional decisions in a firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 62-75, October.
- Gustav Feichtinger & Richard F. Hartl & Suresh P. Sethi, 1994. "Dynamic Optimal Control Models in Advertising: Recent Developments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 195-226, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:138:y:2002:i:3:p:578-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.