Production, inventory, and pricing under cost and demand learning effects
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gaimon, Cheryl, 1988. "Simultaneous and dynamic price, production, inventory and capacity decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 426-441, June.
- Thompson, Gerald L. & Sethi, Suresh P. & Teng, Jinn-Tsair, 1984. "Strong planning and forecast horizons for a model with simultaneous price and production decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 378-388, June.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Richard Steinberg, 1987. "Marketing-Production Decisions in an Industrial Channel of Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 981-1000, August.
- Engelbert Dockner & Steffen Jørgensen, 1988. "Optimal Pricing Strategies for New Products in Dynamic Oligopolies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 315-334.
- Jorgensen, Steffen, 1986. "Optimal production, purchasing and pricing: A differential game approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 64-76, January.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard, 1985. "Optimal pricing and production in an inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-56, January.
- Shlomo Kalish, 1983. "Monopolist Pricing with Dynamic Demand and Production Cost," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 135-159.
- Dotan, A. & Gross, M. & Lieber, Z., 1985. "Optimal production in the presence of learning," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 79-83.
- Clarke, Frank H & Darrough, Masako N & Heineke, John M, 1982. "Optimal Pricing Policy in the Presence of Experience Effects," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(4), pages 517-530, October.