Production, inventory, and pricing under cost and demand learning effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kort, P.M. & Jorgensen, S. & Zaccour, A., 1999. "Production, inventory and pricing under cost and demand learning effects," Other publications TiSEM 583f4995-70fc-42db-a973-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaimon, Cheryl, 1988. "Simultaneous and dynamic price, production, inventory and capacity decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 426-441, June.
- Thompson, Gerald L. & Sethi, Suresh P. & Teng, Jinn-Tsair, 1984. "Strong planning and forecast horizons for a model with simultaneous price and production decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 378-388, June.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Richard Steinberg, 1987. "Marketing-Production Decisions in an Industrial Channel of Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 981-1000, August.
- Engelbert Dockner & Steffen Jørgensen, 1988. "Optimal Pricing Strategies for New Products in Dynamic Oligopolies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 315-334.
- Jorgensen, Steffen, 1986. "Optimal production, purchasing and pricing: A differential game approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 64-76, January.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard, 1985. "Optimal pricing and production in an inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-56, January.
- Shlomo Kalish, 1983. "Monopolist Pricing with Dynamic Demand and Production Cost," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 135-159.
- Dotan, A. & Gross, M. & Lieber, Z., 1985. "Optimal production in the presence of learning," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 79-83.
- Clarke, Frank H & Darrough, Masako N & Heineke, John M, 1982. "Optimal Pricing Policy in the Presence of Experience Effects," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(4), pages 517-530, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atkins, Derek & Liang, Liping, 2010. "A note on competitive supply chains with generalised supply costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1316-1320, December.
- Matthias Göcke & Svetlana Fedoseeva, 2016. "Optimal Monopolist Export Pricing with Dynamic Demand and Learning Curve Effects," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 447-469, July.
- Erickson, Gary M., 2012. "Transfer pricing in a dynamic marketing-operations interface," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 326-333.
- Lin, Pei-Chun, 2008. "Optimal pricing, production rate, and quality under learning effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(11), pages 1152-1159, November.
- Fouad El Ouardighi & Gary Erickson & Dieter Grass & Steffen Jørgensen, 2016. "Contracts and Information Structure in a Supply Chain with Operations and Marketing Interaction," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(04), pages 1-36, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602022 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Giovanni, Pietro, 2011. "Quality improvement vs. advertising support: Which strategy works better for a manufacturer?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 119-130, January.
- Erickson, Gary M., 2011. "A differential game model of the marketing-operations interface," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 394-402, June.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 2002.
"Optimal pricing and inventory policies: Centralized and decentralized decision making,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 578-600, May.
- Jorgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 2002. "Optimal pricing and inventory policies : Centralized and decentralized decision making," Other publications TiSEM c2488ba0-c5b4-47b3-a866-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Steffen Jørgensen, 2011. "Intertemporal Contracting in a Supply Chain," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 280-300, June.
- Shiming Deng & Candace A. Yano, 2006. "Joint Production and Pricing Decisions with Setup Costs and Capacity Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 741-756, May.
- Wu, Chin-Chun & Chou, Chao-Yu & Huang, Chikong, 2009. "Optimal price, warranty length and production rate for free replacement policy in the static demand market," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 29-39, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:117:y:1999:i:2:p:382-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.