Intertemporal Contracting in a Supply Chain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13235|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Richard Steinberg, 1987. "Marketing-Production Decisions in an Industrial Channel of Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 981-1000, August.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M. & Zaccour, Georges, 1999.
"Production, inventory, and pricing under cost and demand learning effects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 382-395, September.
- Kort, P.M. & Jorgensen, S. & Zaccour, A., 1999. "Production, inventory and pricing under cost and demand learning effects," Other publications TiSEM 583f4995-70fc-42db-a973-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 2002. "Optimal pricing and inventory policies: Centralized and decentralized decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 578-600, May.
- Jorgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 2002. "Optimal pricing and inventory policies : Centralized and decentralized decision making," Other publications TiSEM c2488ba0-c5b4-47b3-a866-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Georges Zaccour, 2006. "On Coordination of Dynamic Marketing Channels and Two-part Wholesale Tariff," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 250, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, August.
- Van Gorder, Robert A. & Caputo, Michael R., 2010. "Envelope theorems for locally differentiable open-loop Stackelberg equilibria of finite horizon differential games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1123-1139, June.
- Desai, Vijay S., 1996. "Interactions between members of a marketing-production channel under seasonal demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 115-141, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:dyngam:v:1:y:2011:i:2:p:280-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.