On Coordination of Dynamic Marketing Channels and Two-part Wholesale Tariff
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Taboubi, Sihem, 2015. "Price coordination in distribution channels: A dynamic perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 401-414.
- Lambertini, Luca, 2010.
"Make vs buy in a monopoly with demand or cost uncertainty,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 101-109, June.
- L. Lambertini, 2009. "Make vs Buy in a Monopoly with Demand or Cost Uncertainty," Working Papers 671, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini, 2013. "Coordinating Static and Dynamic Supply Chains with Advertising through Two-Part Tariffs," Working Papers wp874, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Steffen Jørgensen, 2011. "Intertemporal Contracting in a Supply Chain," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 280-300, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDifferential Games; Marketing Channels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .