Service network design with management and coordination of multiple fleets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lai, M. F. & Lo, Hong K., 2004. "Ferry service network design: optimal fleet size, routing, and scheduling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 305-328, May.
- Smilowitz, Karen R. & Atamtürk, Alper & Daganzo, Carlos F., 2003. "Deferred item and vehicle routing within integrated networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 305-323, July.
- Macharis, C. & Bontekoning, Y. M., 2004. "Opportunities for OR in intermodal freight transport research: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 400-416, March.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel, 2000. "Service network design in freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 272-288, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teodor Gabriel Crainic & Mike Hewitt & Michel Toulouse & Duc Minh Vu, 0. "Scheduled service network design with resource acquisition and management," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 0, pages 1-33.
- Xin Wang & Stein W. Wallace, 2016. "Stochastic scheduled service network design in the presence of a spot market for excess capacity," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 5(4), pages 393-413, December.
- Paraskevopoulos, Dimitris C. & Gürel, Sinan & Bektaş, Tolga, 2016. "The congested multicommodity network design problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 166-187.
- Haass, Rasmus & Buer, Tobias, 2014. "Cooperative Liner Shipping Network Design by Means of a Combinatorial Auction," Bremen Computational Logistics Group Working Papers 1, University of Bremen, Computational Logistics Junior Research Group.
- Li, Xiangyong & Wei, Kai & Aneja, Y.P. & Tian, Peng, 2017. "Design-balanced capacitated multicommodity network design with heterogeneous assets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 145-159.
- repec:eee:transb:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:321-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demir, Emrah & Burgholzer, Wolfgang & Hrušovský, Martin & Arıkan, Emel & Jammernegg, Werner & Woensel, Tom Van, 2016. "A green intermodal service network design problem with travel time uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PB), pages 789-807.
- Mejía Argueta Christopher & Gaytán Iniestra Juan & Arroyo López María del Pilar Ester, 2014. "Un enfoque multicriterio para el diseño de una red para el transporte de embarques internacionales," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 59(4), pages 193-221, octubre-d.
- Sun, Yanshuo & Schonfeld, Paul, 2016. "Holding decisions for correlated vehicle arrivals at intermodal freight transfer terminals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 218-240.
- Rothenbächer, Ann-Kathrin & Drexl, Michael & Irnich, Stefan, 2016. "Branch-and-price-and-cut for a service network design and hub location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 935-947.
- repec:eee:transe:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:176-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Ruibin & Wallace, Stein W. & Li, Jingpeng & Chong, Alain Yee-Loong, 2014. "Stochastic service network design with rerouting," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 50-65.
- SteadieSeifi, M. & Dellaert, N.P. & Nuijten, W. & Van Woensel, T. & Raoufi, R., 2014. "Multimodal freight transportation planning: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation Capacitated multicommodity network design Modeling Scheduled service network design Asset management Fleet management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:2:p:377-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.