Optimal burn-in for maximizing reliability of repairable non-series systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Dong Shang, 2000. "Optimal burn-in decision for products with an unimodal failure rate function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 534-540, November.
- Sheu, Shey-Huei & Chien, Yu-Hung, 2005. "Optimal burn-in time to minimize the cost for general repairable products sold under warranty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 445-461, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim, 2010. "Burn-in by environmental shocks for two ordered subpopulations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 111-117, October.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:150:y:2016:i:c:p:126-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cha, Ji Hwan & Pulcini, Gianpaolo, 2016. "Optimal burn-in procedure for mixed populations based on the device degradation process history," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 988-998.
- Kim, Kyungmee O., 2011. "Burn-in considering yield loss and reliability gain for integrated circuits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 337-344, July.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:139:y:2015:i:c:p:149-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Si, Xiao-Sheng & Wang, Wenbin & Hu, Chang-Hua & Zhou, Dong-Hua, 2011. "Remaining useful life estimation - A review on the statistical data driven approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Mohammadi, Faezeh & Izadi, Muhyiddin & Lai, Chin-Diew, 2016. "On testing whether burn-in is required under the long-run average cost," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 217-224.
More about this item
KeywordsFailure rate Infant mortality failures Minimal repair;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:1:p:140-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .