Solving a school bus scheduling problem with integer programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Desaulniers, Guy & Lavigne, June & Soumis, Francois, 1998. "Multi-depot vehicle scheduling problems with time windows and waiting costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 479-494, December.
- Francesco Maffioli & Anna Sciomachen, 1997. "A mixed-integer model for solving ordering problems with side constraints," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 69(0), pages 277-297, January.
- Bowerman, Robert & Hall, Brent & Calamai, Paul, 1995. "A multi-objective optimization approach to urban school bus routing: Formulation and solution method," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 107-123, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masson, Renaud & Ropke, Stefan & Lehuédé, Fabien & Péton, Olivier, 2014. "A branch-and-cut-and-price approach for the pickup and delivery problem with shuttle routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 849-862.
- Kim, Byung-In & Kim, Seongbae & Park, Junhyuk, 2012. "A school bus scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 577-585.
- Park, Junhyuk & Tae, Hyunchul & Kim, Byung-In, 2012. "A post-improvement procedure for the mixed load school bus routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 204-213.
- Edwards, Finley, 2012. "Early to rise? The effect of daily start times on academic performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 970-983.
More about this item
KeywordsInteger programming Vehicle scheduling Coupled time windows Real-world applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:3:p:867-884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.