Integrated cellular manufacturing systems design with production planning and dynamic system reconfiguration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caux, C. & Bruniaux, R. & Pierreval, H., 2000. "Cell formation with alternative process plans and machine capacity constraints: A new combined approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 279-284, March.
- Venugopal, V. & Narendran, T. T., 1992. "Cell formation in manufacturing systems through simulated annealing: An experimental evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 409-422, December.
- Uddin, Muhammad Kutub & Shanker, Kripa, 2002. "Grouping of parts and machines in presence of alternative process routes by genetic algorithm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 219-228, April.
- Nsakanda, Aaron Luntala & Diaby, Moustapha & Price, Wilson L., 2006. "Hybrid genetic approach for solving large-scale capacitated cell formation problems with multiple routings," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 1051-1070, June.
- Defersha, Fantahun M. & Chen, Mingyuan, 2006. "A comprehensive mathematical model for the design of cellular manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 767-783, October.
- Singh, N., 1993. "Design of cellular manufacturing systems: An invited review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 284-291, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xue, Guisen & Felix Offodile, O. & Zhou, Hong & Troutt, Marvin D., 2011. "Integrated production planning with sequence-dependent family setup times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 674-681, June.
- Hanxin Feng & Tangbin Xia & Wen Da & Lifeng Xi & Ershun Pan, 0. "Concurrent design of cell formation and scheduling with consideration of duplicate machines and alternative process routings," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Safaei, Nima & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza, 2009. "Integrated multi-period cell formation and subcontracting production planning in dynamic cellular manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 301-314, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFlexible manufacturing systems Cellular manufacturing systems design Production planning Integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:2:p:414-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.