Importance sampling for integrated market and credit portfolio models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Jon Frye, 2000. "Collateral damage detected," Emerging Issues, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 627-627, November.
- Bank of Japan, 2005. "Advancing Integrated Risk Management," Bank of Japan Research Papers 2005-07-28, Bank of Japan.
- Jun Pan & Darrell Duffie, 2001. "Analytical value-at-risk with jumps and credit risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 155-180.
- Paul Glasserman & Jingyi Li, 2005. "Importance Sampling for Portfolio Credit Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(11), pages 1643-1656, November.
- Mark Joshi & Dherminder Kainth, 2004. "Rapid and accurate development of prices and Greeks for nth to default credit swaps in the Li model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 266-275.
- Paul Glasserman & Philip Heidelberger & Perwez Shahabuddin, 2002. "Portfolio Value‐at‐Risk with Heavy‐Tailed Risk Factors," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 239-269, July.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2003.
"A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 199-232, July.
- Michael B. Gordy, 2002. "A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert A. Jarrow & David Lando & Stuart M. Turnbull, 2008.
"A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 18, pages 411-453,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert A & Lando, David & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1997. "A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 481-523.
- Barnhill Jr., Theodore M. & Maxwell, William F., 2002. "Modeling correlated market and credit risk in fixed income portfolios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 347-374, March.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V. & Schuermann, Til, 2006.
"A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 569-614, March.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Til Schuermann, 2004. "A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks," Staff Reports 185, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2002. "Saddlepoint approximation of CreditRisk+," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1335-1353, July.
- Paul Glasserman & Philip Heidelberger & Perwez Shahabuddin, 2000. "Variance Reduction Techniques for Estimating Value-at-Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(10), pages 1349-1364, October.
- Sandro Merino & Mark Nyfeler, 2004. "Applying importance sampling for estimating coherent credit risk contributions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 199-207.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed A. Ayadi & Hatem Ben-Ameur & Nabil Channouf & Quang Khoi Tran, 2019. "NORTA for portfolio credit risk," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 281(1), pages 99-119, October.
- Brigo, Damiano & Francischello, Marco & Pallavicini, Andrea, 2019. "Nonlinear valuation under credit, funding, and margins: Existence, uniqueness, invariance, and disentanglement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 274(2), pages 788-805.
- Chan, Joshua C.C. & Kroese, Dirk P., 2010. "Efficient estimation of large portfolio loss probabilities in t-copula models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 361-367, September.
- Busch, Ramona & Koziol, Philipp & Mitrovic, Marc, 2015. "Many a little makes a mickle: Macro portfolio stress test for small and medium-sized German banks," Discussion Papers 23/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Rongda Chen & Ze Wang & Lean Yu, 2017. "Importance Sampling for Credit Portfolio Risk with Risk Factors Having t-Copula," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(04), pages 1101-1124, July.
- García-Céspedes, Rubén & Moreno, Manuel, 2014. "Estimating the distribution of total default losses on the Spanish financial system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 242-261.
- Basu, Sanjay, 2011. "Comparing simulation models for market risk stress testing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 329-339, August.
- Bellini, Tiziano, 2013. "Integrated bank risk modeling: A bottom-up statistical framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 385-398.
- Feixue Huang & Yan He, 2010. "Enactment of Default Point in KMV Model on CMBC, SPDB, CMB, Huaxia Bank and SDB," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 30-36, December.
- Ferrer, Alex & Casals, José & Sotoca, Sonia, 2016. "Efficient estimation of unconditional capital by Monte Carlo simulation," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 75-84.
More about this item
KeywordsBottom-up approach Credit risk Importance sampling Interest rate risk Risk management Value-at-risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:194:y:2009:i:1:p:206-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.