Saddlepoint approximation of CreditRisk+
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordy, Michael B., 2000. "A comparative anatomy of credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 119-149, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kexue Liu & Jean Salvati & Renzo G Avesani & Alin T Mirestean, 2006. "Review and Implementation of Credit Risk Models of the Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP)," IMF Working Papers 06/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefan Gerhold & Uwe Schmock & Richard Warnung, 2010. "A generalization of Panjer’s recursion and numerically stable risk aggregation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 81-128, January.
- Amogh Deshpande & Srikanth Iyer, 2009. "The credit risk + model with general sector correlations," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 17(2), pages 219-228, June.
- A. Karas & K. Schoors & G. Lanine, 2008.
"Liquidity matters: Evidence from the Russian interbank market,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
08/520, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Karas, Alexei & Schoors, Koen & Lanine, Gleb, 2008. "Liquidity matters : evidence from the Russian interbank market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Glasserman, Paul & Kim, Kyoung-Kuk, 2009. "Saddlepoint approximations for affine jump-diffusion models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 15-36, January.
- Mengzhe Zhang & Leunglung Chan, 2016. "Saddlepoint approximations to option price in a regime-switching model," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 55-69, February.
- Grundke, Peter, 2009. "Importance sampling for integrated market and credit portfolio models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 206-226, April.
- D. Seese & F. Schlottmann, "undated". "The building blocks of complexity: a unified criterion and selected applications in risk management," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 14, Society for Computational Economics.
- J. ANNAERT & Crispiniano Garcia Joao Batista & J. LAMOOT & G. LANINE, 2006. "Don’t Fall from the Saddle: the Importance of Higher Moments of Credit Loss Distributions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/367, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Glenn D. Pederson & Lyubov Zech, 2009. "Assessing Credit Risk in an Agricultural Loan Portfolio," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(2), pages 169-185, June.
- Spiliopoulos, Konstantinos & Sowers, Richard B., 2011. "Recovery rates in investment-grade pools of credit assets: A large deviations analysis," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(12), pages 2861-2898.
- Vandendorpe, Antoine & Ho, Ngoc-Diep & Vanduffel, Steven & Van Dooren, Paul, 2008. "On the parameterization of the CreditRisk + model for estimating credit portfolio risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 736-745, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:26:y:2002:i:7:p:1335-1353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.