Importance Sampling for Portfolio Credit Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Glasserman & Philip Heidelberger & Perwez Shahabuddin, 1999. "Asymptotically Optimal Importance Sampling and Stratification for Pricing Path‐Dependent Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 117-152, April.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sak Halis, 2010. "Increasing the number of inner replications of multifactor portfolio credit risk simulation in the t-copula model," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3-4), pages 361-377, January.
- Gady Jacoby & Chuan Liao & Jonathan A. Batten, 2007. "A Pure Test for the Elasticity of Yield Spreads," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp195, IIIS.
- Andrey Krishenik & Andreea Minca & Johannes Wissel, 2015. "When do creditors with heterogeneous beliefs agree to run?," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 233-259, April.
- ilya, gikhman, 2006. "Fixed-income instrument pricing," MPRA Paper 1449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordian Rättich & Kim Clark & Evi Hartmann, 2011. "Performance measurement and antecedents of early internationalizing firms: A systematic assessment," Working Papers 0031, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- C, Loran & Eckbo, Espen & Lu, Ching-Chih, 2014. "Does Executive Compensation Reflect Default Risk?," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/11, University of Stavanger.
- Güntay, Levent & Hackbarth, Dirk, 2010. "Corporate bond credit spreads and forecast dispersion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2328-2345, October.
- Ruey-Ching Hwang & Jhao-Siang Siao & Huimin Chung & C. Chu, 2011. "Assessing bankruptcy prediction models via information content of technical inefficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 263-273, December.
- Gerardo Manzo & Antonio Picca, 2020. "The Impact of Sovereign Shocks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(7), pages 3113-3132, July.
- Alain Monfort & Jean-Paul Renne, 2013.
"Default, Liquidity, and Crises: an Econometric Framework,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 11(2), pages 221-262, March.
- Alain Monfort & Jean-Paul Renne, 2010. "Default, Liquidity and Crises : An Econometric Framework," Working Papers 2010-46, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P., 2011. "Default, liquidity and crises: an econometric framework," Working papers 340, Banque de France.
- de Andrade, Fabio Wendling Muniz & Thomas, Lyn, 2007. "Structural models in consumer credit," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1569-1581, December.
- Cremers, Martijn & Driessen, Joost & Maenhout, Pascal & Weinbaum, David, 2008. "Individual stock-option prices and credit spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2706-2715, December.
- Christophe Hurlin & Jérémy Leymarie & Antoine Patin, 2018. "Loss functions for LGD model comparison," Working Papers halshs-01516147, HAL.
- Neus, Werner, 2014. "Eigenkapitalnormen, Boni und Risikoanreize in Banken," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 68(2), pages 92-107.
- Bégin, Jean-François & Boudreault, Mathieu & Gauthier, Geneviève, 2017. "Firm-specific credit risk estimation in the presence of regimes and noisy prices," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 306-313.
- Bonfim, Diana, 2009.
"Credit risk drivers: Evaluating the contribution of firm level information and of macroeconomic dynamics,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 281-299, February.
- Diana Bonfim, 2007. "Credit Risk Drivers: Evaluating the Contribution of Firm Level Information and of Macroeconomic Dynamics," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Diana Bonfim, 2007. "Credit Risk Drivers: Evaluating the Contribution of Firm Level Information and of Macroeconomic Dynamics," Working Papers w200707, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Giordani, Paolo & Jacobson, Tor & Schedvin, Erik von & Villani, Mattias, 2014.
"Taking the Twists into Account: Predicting Firm Bankruptcy Risk with Splines of Financial Ratios,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 1071-1099, August.
- Giordani, Paolo & Jacobson, Tor & von Schedvin , Erik & Villani, Mattias, 2011. "Taking the Twists into Account: Predicting Firm Bankruptcy Risk with Splines of Financial Ratios," Working Paper Series 256, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Berardino Palazzo, 2013. "Net leverage, risk, and credit spreads," 2013 Meeting Papers 436, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lily Y. Liu, 2017. "Estimating Loss Given Default from CDS under Weak Identification," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers RPA 17-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kern, Markus & Rudolph, Bernd, 2001. "Comparative analysis of alternative credit risk models: An application on German middle market loan portfolios," CFS Working Paper Series 2001/03, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
KeywordsMonte Carlo simulation; variance reduction; importance sampling; portfolio credit risk;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:51:y:2005:i:11:p:1643-1656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.