On fuzzy random multiobjective quadratic programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Alidaee, Bahram & Glover, Fred & Kochenberger, Gary & Wang, Haibo, 2007. "Solving the maximum edge weight clique problem via unconstrained quadratic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 592-597, September.
- Sengupta, Atanu & Pal, Tapan Kumar, 2000. "On comparing interval numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 28-43, November.
- R. Cambini & L. Carosi, 2004. "On Generalized Linearity of Quadratic Fractional Functions," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 235-251, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luhandjula, M.K. & Joubert, J.W., 2010. "On some optimisation models in a fuzzy-stochastic environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1433-1441, December.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Wang, G.Q. & Huang, Y.F., 2009. "FSWM: A hybrid fuzzy-stochastic water-management model for agricultural sustainability under uncertainty," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(12), pages 1807-1818, December.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:2:p:370-379 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMultiobjective quadratic programming Fuzzy programming Fuzzy numbers Fuzzy random variables Interval analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:2:p:329-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.