On some optimisation models in a fuzzy-stochastic environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Ammar, E.E., 2009. "On fuzzy random multiobjective quadratic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 329-341, March.
- Zmeskal, Zdenek, 2005. "Value at risk methodology under soft conditions approach (fuzzy-stochastic approach)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 337-347, March.
- Zmeskal, Zdenek, 2001. "Application of the fuzzy-stochastic methodology to appraising the firm value as a European call option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 303-310, December.
- Katagiri, Hideki & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Nishizaki, Ichiro, 2008. "Interactive multiobjective fuzzy random linear programming: Maximization of possibility and probability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 530-539, July.
- Luhandjula, M.K., 2006. "Fuzzy stochastic linear programming: Survey and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1353-1367, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luhandjula, M.K. & Rangoaga, M.J., 2014. "An approach for solving a fuzzy multiobjective programming problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(2), pages 249-255.
- Chen, Shih-Pin, 2016. "Time value of delays in unreliable production systems with mixed uncertainties of fuzziness and randomness," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 834-844.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzziness Randomness Optimisation Probabilistic set Uncertain probability Fuzzy random variable;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:207:y:2010:i:3:p:1433-1441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.