Value at risk methodology under soft conditions approach (fuzzy-stochastic approach)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
- Zmeskal, Zdenek, 2001. "Application of the fuzzy-stochastic methodology to appraising the firm value as a European call option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 303-310, December.
- Young, Virginia R. & Zariphopoulou, Thaleia, 2000. "Computation of distorted probabilities for diffusion processes via stochastic control methods," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Rosaria Simonelli, Maria, 2001. "Fuzziness in valuing financial instruments by certainty equivalents," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 296-302, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luhandjula, M.K. & Joubert, J.W., 2010. "On some optimisation models in a fuzzy-stochastic environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1433-1441, December.
- Loschi, R.H. & Iglesias, P.L. & Arellano-Valle, R.B. & Cruz, F.R.B., 2007. "Full predictivistic modeling of stock market data: Application to change point problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 282-291, July.
- Zmeskal, Zdenek, 2010. "Generalised soft binomial American real option pricing model (fuzzy-stochastic approach)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1096-1103, December.
- Van Hop, Nguyen, 2007. "Fuzzy stochastic goal programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 77-86, January.
- Koissi, Marie-Claire & Shapiro, Arnold F., 2006. "Fuzzy formulation of the Lee-Carter model for mortality forecasting," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 287-309, December.
- Li, Jun & Xu, Jiuping, 2009. "A novel portfolio selection model in a hybrid uncertain environment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 439-449, April.
- de Andrés-Sánchez, Jorge & González-Vila Puchades, Laura, 2017. "The valuation of life contingencies: A symmetrical triangular fuzzy approximation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 83-94.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:161:y:2005:i:2:p:337-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.