Application of the fuzzy-stochastic methodology to appraising the firm value as a European call option
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Collan, Mikael, 2008. "New Method for Real Option Valuation Using Fuzzy Numbers," Working Papers 466, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Luhandjula, M.K. & Joubert, J.W., 2010. "On some optimisation models in a fuzzy-stochastic environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1433-1441, December.
- Maria Letizia Guerra & Laerte Sorini & Luciano Stefanini, 2007. "Interval LU-fuzzy arithmetic in the Black and Scholes option pricing," Working Papers 0704, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Fuzzy Real Investment Valuation Model for Giga-Investments, and a Note on Giga-Investment Lifecycle and Valuation," MPRA Paper 4329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zdenìk Zmeškal, 2008. "Application of the American Real Flexible Switch Options Methodology A Generalized Approach," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 58(05-06), pages 261-275, August.
- Maria Letizia Guerra & Laerte Sorini & Luciano Stefanini, 2013. "Value function computation in fuzzy models by differential evolution," Working Papers 1311, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Zmeskal, Zdenek, 2005. "Value at risk methodology under soft conditions approach (fuzzy-stochastic approach)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 337-347, March.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Desheng Dash & Zhang, Yidong & Wu, Dexiang & Olson, David L., 2010. "Fuzzy multi-objective programming for supplier selection and risk modeling: A possibility approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 774-787, February.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prelipcean Gabriela & Boscoianu Mircea & Lupan Mariana, 2009. "New Aspects Regarding The Evaluation Of Investments In Critical Infrastructure," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 522-527, May.
- Collan, Mikael & Fullér, Robert & József, Mezei, 2008. "A Fuzzy Pay-off Method for Real Option Valuation," MPRA Paper 13601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Jun & Xu, Jiuping, 2009. "A novel portfolio selection model in a hybrid uncertain environment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 439-449, April.
- Maria Letizia Guerra & Laerte Sorini & Luciano Stefanini, 2015. "Option prices by differential evolution," Working Papers 1511, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Zmeskal, Zdenek, 2005. "Value at risk methodology of international index portfolio under soft conditions (fuzzy-stochastic approach)," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 263-275.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:135:y:2001:i:2:p:303-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.