Fuzzy Real Investment Valuation Model for Giga-Investments, and a Note on Giga-Investment Lifecycle and Valuation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Majd, Saman & Pindyck, Robert S., 1987.
"Time to build, option value, and investment decisions,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 7-27, March.
- Saman Majd & Robert S. Pindyck, 1985. "Time to Build, Option Value, and Investment Decisions," NBER Working Papers 1654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barham, Bradford L. & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Klemme, Richard M., 1994.
"Low Capital Dairy Strategies In Wisconsin: Lessons From A New Approach To Measuring Profitability,"
12631, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Bradford L. BARHAM & Jean-Paul CHAVAS & Richard M. KLEMME, 1994. "Low Capital Dairy Strategies In Wisconsin: Lessons From A New Approach To Measuring Profitability," Staff Papers 381, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Bradford L. Barham & Jean-Paul Chavas & Richard M. Klemme, 1994. "Low Capital Dairy Strategies in Wisconsin: Lessons from a New Approach to Measuring Profitability," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 381, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Zmeskal, Zdenek, 2001. "Application of the fuzzy-stochastic methodology to appraising the firm value as a European call option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 303-310, December.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-1148, September.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Verbeeten, F., 2001. "The Impact of Uncertainty on Capital Budgeting Pratices. An Empirical Analysis of the Interrelationships between Uncertainty, Other Contingency Factors, Capital Budgeting Practices and Performance," Other publications TiSEM 9e7b76a4-0578-4753-ad05-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Collan, Mikael & Liu, Shuhua, 2002. "Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Agents: Towards the Next Step of Capital Budgeting Decision Support," Working Papers 398, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Tarrazo, Manuel & Gutierrez, Luis, 2000. "Economic expectations, fuzzy sets and financial planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 89-105, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLarge industrial investments; Profitability analysis; Fuzzy corporate finance; Capital Budgeting;
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.