Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Agents: Towards the Next Step of Capital Budgeting Decision Support
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Fuzzy Real Investment Valuation Model for Giga-Investments, and a Note on Giga-Investment Lifecycle and Valuation," MPRA Paper 4329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgescu, Irina, 2008. "Revealed Preference Indicators for Fuzzy Choice Functions," Working Papers 475, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Tétard, Franck & Patokorpi, Erkki & Carlsson, Joanna, 2008. "A Conceptual Framework for Mobile Learning," Working Papers 464, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Liu, Shuhua, 2004. "Theory and Methods on Text Summarization," Working Papers 474, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Lindholm, Christer K. & Liu, Shuhua, 2003. "Fuzzy Clustering Analysis of the Early Warning Signs of Financial Crisis," Working Papers 472, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- J. Riechi & V. Mácian & B. Tormos & C. Avila, 2017. "Optimal fleet replacement: A case study on a Spanish urban transport fleet," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(8), pages 886-894, August.
- Ling-Zhong Lin & Tsuen-Ho Hsu, 2012. "A modular fuzzy inference system approach in integrating qualitative and quantitative analysis of store image," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(6), pages 1847-1864, October.
- Rossi De Mio, Ruggero, 2003. "Emotional Intelligence in Virtual and Face-to-Face Communication: A Pilot Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 473, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
More about this item
KeywordsIntelligent Agents; Fuzzy Sets; Capital Budgeting; Real Options; DSS;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- ファジィ論理 in Wikipedia Japanese ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amr:wpaper:398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mikael Collan) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mikael Collan to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://iamsr.abo.fi/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.