Revealed Preference Indicators for Fuzzy Choice Functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anckar, Bill & Olofsson, Svante & Walden, Pirkko, 2000. "Agents as Agents: A Virtual Assistant for Self-bookings in Travel," Working Papers 311, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Collan, Mikael & Liu, Shuhua, 2002. "Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Agents: Towards the Next Step of Capital Budgeting Decision Support," Working Papers 398, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Qureshi, S & Keen, P, 2005. "Organizational Transformation by Activating Knowledge: The Mediating Role of Collaboration Technologies," Working Papers 412, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Georgescu, Irina, 2008. "Possibilistic Risk Aversion," Working Papers 476, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
More about this item
KeywordsRevealed Preference; Fuzzy; Choice Function;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2008-09-05 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-UPT-2008-09-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amr:wpaper:475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mikael Collan). General contact details of provider: http://iamsr.abo.fi/ .