Possibilistic Risk Aversion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anckar, Bill & Olofsson, Svante & Walden, Pirkko, 2000. "Agents as Agents: A Virtual Assistant for Self-bookings in Travel," Working Papers 311, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Collan, Mikael & Liu, Shuhua, 2002. "Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Agents: Towards the Next Step of Capital Budgeting Decision Support," Working Papers 398, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Qureshi, S & Keen, P, 2005. "Organizational Transformation by Activating Knowledge: The Mediating Role of Collaboration Technologies," Working Papers 412, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Georgescu, Irina, 2008. "Possibilistic Risk Aversion," Working Papers 476, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wioletta Szeligowska & Marek Kaluszka, 2016. "On Jensen's inequality for generalized Choquet integral with an application to risk aversion," Papers 1609.00554, arXiv.org.
- Jian Zhou & Yuanyuan Liu & Xiaoxia Zhang & Xin Gu & Di Wang, 2017. "Uncertain risk aversion," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 615-624, March.
- Georgescu, Irina, 2008. "Revealed Preference Indicators for Fuzzy Choice Functions," Working Papers 475, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk Aversion; Risk Premium; Possibility Theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amr:wpaper:476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mikael Collan). General contact details of provider: http://iamsr.abo.fi/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.