Liquidity as Flexibility
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1969. "Expectations, Transactions Costs, and Asset Demands," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 491-506, June.
- Cropper, M L, 1976. "A State-Preference Approach to the Precautionary Demand for Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 388-394, June.
- Goldman, Steven Marc, 1974. "Flexibility and the demand for money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 203-222, October.
- George Stigler, 1939. "Production and Distribution in the Short Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47, pages 305-305.
- Thomas A. Marschak, 1962. "Strategy and Organization in a System Development Project," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 509-548 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1962. "On Flexibility of Future Preference," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 150, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Henry, Claude, 1974. "Investment Decisions Under Uncertainty: The "Irreversibility Effect."," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 1006-1012, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.