New fuzzy insurance pricing method for giga-investment project insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keppo, Jussi & Lu, Hao, 2003. "Real options and a large producer: the case of electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 459-472, September.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Strang, William J, 1984. "Cost-Benefit Analysis under Uncertainty: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1096-1099, December.
- Taleb, Nassim Nicholas, 2007. "Black Swans and the Domains of Statistics," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 61, pages 198-200, August.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Richard G. Harris, 1978. "On the Choice of Large Projects," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(3), pages 404-423, August.
- Scott Mathews & Vinay Datar & Blake Johnson, 2007. "A Practical Method for Valuing Real Options: The Boeing Approach," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 19(2), pages 95-104, March.
- Oliver Schoffski & Andre Georg Wegener, 1999. "Risk Management and Insurance Solutions for Space and Satellite Projects," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 24(2), pages 203-215, April.
- Shapiro, Arnold F., 2004. "Fuzzy logic in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 399-424, October.
- Collan, M., 2011. "Valuation Of Industrial Giga-Investments: Theory And Practice," Fuzzy Economic Review, International Association for Fuzzy-set Management and Economy (SIGEF), vol. 0(1), pages 21-37, May.
- de Wit, G. W., 1982. "Underwriting and uncertainty," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 277-285, October.
- Kent D Miller, 1992. "A Framework for Integrated Risk Management in International Business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(2), pages 311-331, June.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Hisham Gaafar & John Perry, 1999. "Strategies for insuring subcontracted works," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 383-391.
- Shapiro, Arnold F., 2013. "Modeling future lifetime as a fuzzy random variable," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 864-870.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance pricing; Project insurance; Possibility distribution; Pay-off method; Pay-out distribution; Parametric uncertainty; Structural uncertainty;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:65:y:2015:i:c:p:22-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.