Low Capital Dairy Strategies In Wisconsin: Lessons From A New Approach To Measuring Profitability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bradford L. Barham & Jean-Paul Chavas & Richard M. Klemme, 1994. "Low Capital Dairy Strategies in Wisconsin: Lessons from a New Approach to Measuring Profitability," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 381, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474, June.
- Jean-Paul Chavas, 1994. "Production and Investment Decisions Under Sunk Cost and Temporal Uncertainty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(1), pages 114-127.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Morehart, Mitchell J., 1999. "Technology Adoption Decisions In Dairy Production And The Role Of Herd Expansion," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(1), April.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Fuzzy Real Investment Valuation Model for Giga-Investments, and a Note on Giga-Investment Lifecycle and Valuation," MPRA Paper 4329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prelipcean Gabriela & Boscoianu Mircea & Lupan Mariana, 2009. "New Aspects Regarding The Evaluation Of Investments In Critical Infrastructure," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 522-527, May.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wiaesp:381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .