Экономико-Математическое Моделирование Рынка Программного Обеспечения: Монография. — М.: Вега-Инфо, 2009. — 176 С
[Economic and mathematical modelling of software market]
Software market is considered as a new object for the mathematical economics. A statistical study of the server operating systems market is provided, static and dynamic models of for-profit and non-for-profit software developers mixed duopoly are built (taking into account market growth, interactions with hardware vendors, software piracy, and non-zero technical support costs). Stochastic generalizations of the Harrod – Domar model, Solow model, and the fundamental model of innovations diffusion model in terms of spatial heterogeneous economy are developed. The generalization of the Pontryagin maximum principle for distributed economic systems optimal control is formulated. The book is intended for academics specializing in mathematical economics and knowledge economics and university students of economics.
|Date of creation:||11 Sep 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521331586 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danilov, Vladimir I. & Koshevoy, Gleb A. & Sotskov, Alexandr I., 1997. "Equilibrium analysis of an economy with innovations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 195-228, March.
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Pankaj Ghemawat, 2006. "Dynamic Mixed Duopoly: A Model Motivated by Linux vs. Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(7), pages 1072-1084, July.
- Vijay Mahajan & Eitan Muller & Frank M. Bass, 1995. "Diffusion of New Products: Empirical Generalizations and Managerial Uses," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages G79-G88.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- Danilov, Vladimir I. & Koshevoy, Gleb A. & Sotskov, Aleksandr I., 1994. "Equilibrium in a market of intellectual goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 133-144, April.
- Yermack, David, 1996. "Higher market valuation of companies with a small board of directors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 185-211, February.
- Bernard S. Black & Inessa Love & Andrei Rachinsky, 2005. "Corporate Governance and Firms' Market Values: Time Series Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0053, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Gary L. Lilien & Ambar G. Rao & Shlomo Kalish, 1981. "Bayesian Estimation and Control of Detailing Effort in a Repeat Purchase Diffusion Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 493-506, May.
- Frank M. Bass, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations and Marketing Science: A Personal View," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages G6-G19.
- Barry Nalebuff, 2004. "Bundling as an Entry Barrier," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 119(1), pages 159-187, February.
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Barry Nalebuff & David B. Yoffie, 2007. "Competing Complements," Working Papers 07-44, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521337465 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521637329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parker, Philip M., 1994. "Aggregate diffusion forecasting models in marketing: A critical review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 353-380, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.