Corporate Governance and Firms' Market Values: Time Series Evidence from Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Bernard, 2001. "The corporate governance behavior and market value of Russian firms," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 89-108, June.
- Art Durnev & E. Han Kim, 2005.
"To Steal or Not to Steal: Firm Attributes, Legal Environment, and Valuation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 60(3), pages 1461-1493, June.
- Durnev, Art & Kim, E. Han, 2004. "To Steal or Not to Steal: Firm Attributes, Legal Environment, and Valuation," CEI Working Paper Series 2004-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Wölfle, 2009. "Information-based trade in Russia and the effects of listing abroad," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 229-262, November.
- Mihails Kuznecovs & Sarmistha Pal, 2011.
"Does Corporate Governance Reform Necessarily Boost Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from Russia,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
11-06, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Kuznecovs, Mihails & Pal, Sarmistha, 2012. "Does Corporate Governance Reform Necessarily Boost Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 6519, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goriaev, Alexei & Zabotkin, Alexei, 2006.
"Risks of investing in the Russian stock market: Lessons of the first decade,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 380-397, December.
- Alexei Goriaev & Alexei Zabotkin, 2006. "Risks of investing in the Russian stock market: Lessons of the first decade," Working Papers w0077, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Soloviev, Vladimir, 2009.
"Экономико-Математическое Моделирование Рынка Программного Обеспечения: Монография. — М.: Вега-Инфо, 2009. — 176 С
[Economic and mathematical modelling of software market]," MPRA Paper 28974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olga Lazareva & Andrei Rachinsky & Sergey Stepanov, 2007. "A Survey of Corporate Governance in Russia," Working Papers w0103, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Malik, Saif Ullah, 2012. "Relationship between Corporate Governance Score and Stock Prices: Evidence from KSE- 30 Index Companies," MPRA Paper 44475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olga Lazareva & Andrei Rachinsky & Sergey Stepanov, 2008. "Corporate Governance, Ownership Structures and Investment in Transition Economies: the Case of Russia, Ukraine and Kyrgyzstan," Working Papers w0119, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; corporate governance; corporate governance index; law and finance; firm valuation; disclosure; emerging markets;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2006-07-09 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CIS-2006-07-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-FIN-2006-07-09 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-09 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-TRA-2006-07-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfr:cefirw:w0053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Babich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cefirru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.