Modeling and Measuring Russian Corporate Governance: The Case of Russian Preferred and Common Shares
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Zingales, 1995. "What Determines the Value of Corporate Votes?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1047-1073.
- Horner, Melchior R., 1988. "The value of the corporate voting right : Evidence from Switzerland," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 69-83, March.
- Smith, Brian F. & Amoako-Adu, Ben, 1995. "Relative Prices of Dual Class Shares," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 223-239, June.
- Levy, Haim, 1983. " Economic Evaluation of Voting Power of Common Stock," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(1), pages 79-93, March.
- Spiegel, Matthew, 1998. "Stock Price Volatility in a Multiple Security Overlapping Generations Model," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 419-447.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2009. "Investor Protection and the Value of Shares: Evidence from Statutory Rules Governing Variations of Shareholders' Class Rights in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 4669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Muravyev, 2009.
"Investor Protection and Share Prices: Evidence from Statutory Rules Governing Variations of Shareholders' Class Rights in Russia,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
865, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2009. "Investor protection and share prices: Evidence from statutory rules governing variations of shareholders’ class rights in Russia," MPRA Paper 13678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muravyev Alexander, 2004.
"The Puzzle of Dual Class Stock in Russia. Explaining the Price Differential between Common and Preferred Shares,"
EERC Working Paper Series
04-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2004. "The puzzle of dual class stock in Russia: Explaining the price differential between common and preferred shares," MPRA Paper 27726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2017.
"Boards of directors in Russian publicly traded companies in 1998–2014: Structure, dynamics and performance effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 5-25.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2016. "Boards of Directors in Russian Publicly Traded Companies in 1998-2014: Structure, Dynamics and Performance Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 10436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muravyev, Alexander & Berezinets, Irina & Ilina, Yulia, 2014.
"The structure of corporate boards and private benefits of control: Evidence from the Russian stock exchange,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 247-261.
- Muravyev, Alexander A. & Berezinets, Irina V. & Ilina, Yulia B., 2013. "The Structure of Corporate Boards and Private Benefits of Control: Evidence from the Russian Stock Exchange," Working Papers 789, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Berezinets, Irina & Ilina, Yulia, 2012.
"Корпоративные Конфликты И Политика Фирм В Области Занятости И Заработной Платы
[Corporate Governance Conflicts and Employment and Wage Policies of Companies]," MPRA Paper 40215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Muravyev, 2007. "Dual Class Stock in Russia: What Explains the Price Differential between Common and Preferred Shares?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 680, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Berezinets, Irina & Ilina, Yulia & Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "CEO and Board Characteristics as Determinants of Private Benefits of Control: Evidence from the Russian Stock Exchange," IZA Discussion Papers 6256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .