The value of the corporate voting right : Evidence from Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank De Leeuw & Edward M. Gramlich, 1969. "The channels of monetary policy," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 472-491.
- Boot, Arnoud & Thakor, Anjan V. & Udell, Gregory F., 1987.
"Competition, risk neutrality and loan commitments,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 449-471, September.
- Boot, A.W.A. & Thakor, A.V. & Udell, G.F., 1987. "Competition, risk neutrality and loan commitments," Research Memorandum afd7b491-7ac6-41c8-8cae-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Arnoud Boot & Anjan V. Thakor & Gregory F. Udell, 2004. "Competition, Risk Neutrality and Loan Commitments," Finance 0411051, EconWPA.
- Otto Eckstein & Allen Sinai, 1986. "The Mechanisms of the Business Cycle in the Postwar Era," NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 39-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anjan V. Thakor & Hai Hong & Stuart I. Greenbaum, 2004. "Bank Loan Commitments and Interest Rate Volatility," Finance 0411050, EconWPA.
- Ham, John C & Melnik, Arie, 1987. "Loan Demand: An Empirical Analysis Using Micro Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(4), pages 704-709, November.
- Albert M. Wojnilower, 1980. "The Central Role of Credit Crunches in Recent Financial History," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 11(2), pages 277-340.
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Leroy, Stephen F., 1985. "Atheoretical macroeconometrics: A critique," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 283-308, November.
- King, Robert G & Plosser, Charles I, 1984. "Money, Credit, and Prices in a Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 363-380, June.
- King, Stephen R, 1986. "Monetary Transmission: Through Bank Loans or Bank Liabilities?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 290-303, August.
- Campbell, Tim S, 1978. "A Model of the Market for Lines of Credit," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 231-244, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crespi, R. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2000. "United we stand : Corporate Monitoring by Shareholder Coalitions in the UK," Discussion Paper 2000-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rene M. Stulz & Walter Wasserfallen, 1992. "Foreign Equity Investment Restrictions and Shareholder Wealth Maximization," NBER Working Papers 4217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Armando Gomes, "undated".
"Going Public with Asymmetric Information, Agency Costs and Dynamic Trading,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
09-97, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Armando Gomes, "undated". "Going Public with Asymmetric Information, Agency Costs, and Dynamic Trading," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 4-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Armando Gomes, "undated". "Going Public with Asymmetric Information, Agency Costs, and Dynamic Trading," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 04-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Carvalhal da Silva, Andre & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2007. "Dual-class premium, corporate governance, and the mandatory bid rule: Evidence from the Brazilian stock market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, March.
- François-Serge Lhabitant & Olivier Tinguely, 2002. "Financial Constraints and Investment: the Swiss Case," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(II), pages 137-163, June.
- Dittmann, Ingolf, 2004. "Block Trading, Ownership Structure, and the Value of Corporate Votes," Papers 2004,13, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- William N. Goetzmann & Matthew Spiegel & Andrey Ukhov, 2003. "Modeling and Measuring Russian Corporate Governance: The Case of Russian Preferred and Common Shares," NBER Working Papers 9469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Renée Adams & Daniel Ferreira, 2008. "One Share-One Vote: The Empirical Evidence," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 12(1), pages 51-91.
- Berezinets Irina & Ilina Yulia & Muravyev Alexander, 2011. "Owners, Boards, Managers and the Private Benefits of Control: A Study of Dual Class Stock Firms in an Emerging Market," EERC Working Paper Series 11/12e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Werner Hermann & G. J. Santoni, 1989. "The cost of restricting corporate takeovers: a lesson from Switzerland," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-11.
- Nenova, Tatiana, 2006. "Takeover laws and financial development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4029, The World Bank.
- William Goetzmann & Matthew Spiegel & Andrey Ukhov, 2002.
"Modeling and Measuring Russian Corporate Governance: The Case of Russian Preferred and Common Shares (English Version),"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm278, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Oct 2002.
- William N. Goetzmann & Matthew I. Spiegel & Andrey Ukhov, 2004. "Modeling and Measuring Russian Corporate Governance: The Case of Russian Preferred and Common Shares (English version)," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm25, Yale School of Management.
- Beiner, Nicole & Gibson, Rajna, 1999. "A theoretical analysis of the liquidity risk premium embedded in the prices of voting and non-voting stocks," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 209-225, September.
- Hauser, Shmuel & Lauterbach, Beni, 2000. "The Value of Voting Rights to Majority Shareholders: Evidence from Dual Class Stock Unifications," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt8hr5m0vp, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Bruner, Robert F., 1999. "An analysis of value destruction and recovery in the alliance and proposed merger of Volvo and Renault," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 125-166, January.
- Berezinets, Irina & Ilina, Yulia & Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "CEO and Board Characteristics as Determinants of Private Benefits of Control: Evidence from the Russian Stock Exchange," IZA Discussion Papers 6256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:12:y:1988:i:1:p:69-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.