Andrei Alexandrovich Rachinsky
Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) Moscow, Russia
New Economic School (NES)
: +7 (495) 105 50 02
+7 (495) 105 50 03
117418 Russia, Moscow, Nakhimovsky pr., 47, office 720
RePEc:edi:cefirru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Olga Lazareva & Andrei Rachinsky & Sergey Stepanov, 2008. "Corporate Governance, Ownership Structures and Investment in Transition Economies: the Case of Russia, Ukraine and Kyrgyzstan," Working Papers w0119, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Olga Lazareva & Andrei Rachinsky & Sergey Stepanov, 2007. "A Survey of Corporate Governance in Russia," Working Papers w0103, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Guriev, Sergei & Rachinsky, Andrei, 2006. "The Evolution of Personal Wealth in the Former Soviet Union and Central and Eastern Europe," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andrei Rachinsky, 2005. "Self Enforced Mechanisms of Corporate Governance: Evidence from Managerial Turnover in Russia," Working Papers w0051, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Bernard S. Black & Inessa Love & Andrei Rachinsky, 2005. "Corporate Governance and Firms' Market Values: Time Series Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0053, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Sergei Guriev & Andrei Rachinsky, 2005.
"The Role of Oligarchs in Russian Capitalism,"
- Sergei Guriev & Andrei Rachinsky, 2004. "Ownership concentration in Russian industry," Working Papers w0045, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Black, Bernard S. & Love, Inessa & Rachinsky, Andrei, 2006. "Corporate governance indices and firms' market values: Time series evidence from Russia," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 361-379, December.
- Sergei Guriev & Andrei Rachinsky, 2005. "The Role of Oligarchs in Russian Capitalism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 131-150, Winter.
- Sergei Guriev & Olga Lazareva & Andrei Rachinsky & Sergei Tsukhlo, 2004. "Corporate Governance in Russian Industry," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 6-83.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (5) 2006-07-09 2006-07-09 2006-07-09 2007-07-07 2008-10-13. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (3) 2006-07-09 2007-07-07 2008-10-13
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (2) 2006-07-09 2006-07-09
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2006-07-09
- NEP-FIN: Finance (1) 2006-07-09
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2006-07-09
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrei Alexandrovich Rachinsky should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.