The Economics of Information Technology
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrios, Salvador & Mas, Matilde & Navajas, Elena & Quesada, Javier, 2008. "Mapping the ICT in EU Regions: Location, Employment, Factors of Attractiveness and Economic Impact," MPRA Paper 6998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrera, Ana María & Minetti, Raoul, 2007. "Informed finance and technological change: Evidence from credit relationships," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 223-269, January.
- Chou, Yen-Chun & Hao-Chun Chuang, Howard & Shao, Benjamin B.M., 2014. "The impacts of information technology on total factor productivity: A look at externalities and innovations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 290-299.
- Leonardo Burlamaqui, 2006. "How Should Competition Policies and Intellectual Property Issues Interact in a Globalised World? A Schumpeterian Perspective," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 06, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Sammut-Bonnici, Tanya & Paroutis, Sotirios, 2013. "Developing a Dominant Logic of Strategic Innovation," MPRA Paper 50577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2006.
"Trade Marks and Performance in UK Firms: Evidence of Schumpeterian Competition through Innovation,"
06-034, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2007. "Trade Marks and Performance in UK Firms: Evidence of Schumpeterian Competition through Innovation," Economics Series Working Papers 300, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2015. "Optimally vague contracts and the law," Economics Working Papers 1410, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2017.
- Leonhard Dobusch & Elke Schüßler, 2013. "Theorizing path dependence: a review of positive feedback mechanisms in technology markets, regional clusters, and organizations," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 617-647, June.
- Kim, Heejung, 2012. "Standardization in technology adoption: A comparison of broadcast TV cases," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72483, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Vladimir I. Soloviev & Natalia A. Iliina & Marina V. Samoyavcheva, 2009. "Cournot Equilibrium In A Model Of Hardware And Software Manufacturersâ€™ Interaction," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 1-4.
- Gennaioli, Nicola & Perotti, Enrico C & Ponzetto, Giacomo AM, 2014. "Legal Evolution, Contract Evolution, and Standardization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blind, Knut & Cremers, Katrin & Mueller, Elisabeth, 2009.
"The influence of strategic patenting on companies' patent portfolios,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 428-436, March.
- Blind, Knut & Cremers, Katrin & Mueller, Elisabeth, 2007. "The Influence of Strategic Patenting on Companies' Patent Portfolios," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Blind, Knut & Cremers, Katrin & Mueller, Elisabeth, 2008. "The influence of strategic patenting on companies' patent portfolios," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-013 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jane Winn & Nicolas Jondet, 2008. "A “New Approach” to Standards and Consumer Protection," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 459-472, December.
- Oz Shy, 2011. "A Short Survey of Network Economics," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(2), pages 119-149, March.
- Nucciarelli, Alberto & Sadowski, Bert M. & Achard, Paola O., 2010.
"Emerging models of public-private interplay for European broadband access: Evidence from the Netherlands and Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 513-527, October.
- Alberto Nucciarelli & Bert M. Sadowski & Paola O. Achard, 2010. "Emerging models of public-private interplay for European broadband access: Evidence from the Netherlands and Italy," Working Papers 10-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised May 2010.
- Kannan, Srinivasan, 2008. "Information Economics and Intellectual Property Rights," MPRA Paper 13769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Jamali & Hatra Voghouei & Nor Md Nor, 2014. "Information technology and survival of firms," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 107-119, September.
- Rohman, Ibrahim Kholilul & Bohlin, Erik, 2010. "On the ICT Economy in the European Countries: Investigating the Contribution of the ICT Sectors Using the Input-Output Model," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 29, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Paul A. David, 2006. "Economic Policy Analysis and the Internet: Coming to Terms with a Telecommunications Anomaly," Discussion Papers 06-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Kultti, Klaus & Takalo, Tuomas, 2008. "Optimal fragmentation of intellectual property rights," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 137-149, January.
- Soloviev, Vladimir, 2009.
"Экономико-Математическое Моделирование Рынка Программного Обеспечения: Монография. — М.: Вега-Инфо, 2009. — 176 С
[Economic and mathematical modelling of software market]," MPRA Paper 28974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:16:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-012-9358-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2014. "Human Knowledge and a Commonsensical Measure of Human Capital: A Proposal," MPRA Paper 57670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Kultti & Tuomas Takalo & Juuso Toikka, 2006. "Simultaneous Model of Innovation, Secrecy, and Patent Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 82-86, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521844154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .