Nonparametric inference of discretely sampled stable Lévy processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei Biao Wu & Zhibiao Zhao, 2007. "Inference of trends in time series," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(3), pages 391-410.
- Zhang, Lan & Mykland, Per A. & Ait-Sahalia, Yacine, 2005.
"A Tale of Two Time Scales: Determining Integrated Volatility With Noisy High-Frequency Data,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1394-1411, December.
- Lan Zhang & Per A. Mykland & Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 2003. "A Tale of Two Time Scales: Determining Integrated Volatility with Noisy High Frequency Data," NBER Working Papers 10111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foster, Dean P & Nelson, Daniel B, 1996.
"Continuous Record Asymptotics for Rolling Sample Variance Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 139-174, January.
- Dean P. Foster & Daniel B. Nelson, 1994. "Continuous Record Asymptotics for Rolling Sample Variance Estimators," NBER Technical Working Papers 0163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Jean Jacod, 2008. "Fisher's Information for Discretely Sampled Lévy Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 727-761, July.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- Stanton, Richard, 1997. " A Nonparametric Model of Term Structure Dynamics and the Market Price of Interest Rate Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 1973-2002, December.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Westerfield, Janice Moulton, 1977. "An examination of foreign exchange risk under fixed and floating rate regimes," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 181-200, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Birr & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2017.
"Quantile spectral analysis for locally stationary time series,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1619-1643, November.
- Stefan Skowronek & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2014. "Quantile Spectral Analysis for Locally Stationary Time Series," Working Papers ECARES ecares 2014-24, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stefan Birr & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2015. "Quantile Spectral Analysis for Locally Stationary Time Series," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hounyo, Ulrich & Varneskov, Rasmus T., 2017. "A local stable bootstrap for power variations of pure-jump semimartingales and activity index estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 10-28.
- Jing, Bing-Yi & Kong, Xin-Bing & Liu, Zhi & Mykland, Per, 2012. "On the jump activity index for semimartingales," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 213-223.
- Adam D. Bull, 2014. "Near-optimal estimation of jump activity in semimartingales," Papers 1409.8150, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2016.
- repec:wyi:journl:002150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabienne Comte & Céline Duval & Valentine Genon-Catalot, 2014. "Nonparametric density estimation in compound Poisson processes using convolution power estimators," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 163-183, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBahadur-Kiefer representation Levy process Nonparametric estimation Quantile regression Spot volatility Stable index Stable process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:153:y:2009:i:1:p:83-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.