Inference of trends in time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Zhibiao & Wu, Wei Biao, 2009. "Nonparametric inference of discretely sampled stable Lévy processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 83-92, November.
- Kim, Seonjin & Zhao, Zhibiao & Shao, Xiaofeng, 2015. "Nonparametric functional central limit theorem for time series regression with application to self-normalized confidence interval," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 277-290.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "Warming break trends and fractional integration in the northern, southern and global temperature anomaly series," Faculty Working Papers 09/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Shuzhuan Zheng & Rong Liu & Lijian Yang & Wolfgang K. Härdle, 2016. "Statistical inference for generalized additive models: simultaneous confidence corridors and variable selection," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(4), pages 607-626, December.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Barbara Rossi, 2016.
"Model Comparisons In Unstable Environments,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 369-392, May.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Barbara Rossi, 2009. "Model Comparisons in Unstable Environments," Working Papers 09-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Barbara Rossi, 2014. "Model comparisons in unstable environments," Economics Working Papers 1437, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2015.
- Barbara Rossi & Raffaella Giacomini, 2010. "Model Comparisons in Unstable Environments," Working Papers 10-29, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Barbara Rossi, 2012. "Model comparisons in unstable environments," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Barbara Rossi, 2014. "Model Comparisons in Unstable Environments," Working Papers 784, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Likai Chen & Weining Wang & Wei Biao Wu, 2017. "Dynamic Semiparametric Factor Model with a Common Break," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Shuzhuan Zheng & Rong Liu & Lijian Yang & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2014. "Simultaneous Confidence Corridors and Variable Selection for Generalized Additive Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Yujiao Yang & Qiongxia Song, 2014. "Jump detection in time series nonparametric regression models: a polynomial spline approach," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(2), pages 325-344, April.
- Zhang, Ting, 2015. "Semiparametric model building for regression models with time-varying parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 189-200.
- Zhibiao Zhao & Yiyun Zhang & Runze Li, 2014. "Non-Parametric Estimation Under Strong Dependence," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 4-15, January.
- Markus Bibinger & Moritz Jirak & Mathias Vetter, 2015. "Nonparametric change-point analysis of volatility," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jan Mielniczuk & Zhou Zhou & Wei Biao Wu, 2009. "On nonparametric prediction of linear processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 652-673, November.
- Degras, David, 2008. "Asymptotics for the nonparametric estimation of the mean function of a random process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(17), pages 2976-2980, December.
- Friedrich, Marina & Smeekes, Stephan & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 2017. "Autoregressive Wild Bootstrap Inference for Nonparametric Trends," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:69:y:2007:i:3:p:391-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.