- Zhibiao Zhao, 2008. "Parametric and nonparametric models and methods in financial econometrics," Papers 0801.1599, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2008.
- Seonjin Kim & Zhibiao Zhao, 2013. "Unified inference for sparse and dense longitudinal models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 100(1), pages 203-212.
- Zhao, Zhibiao, 2011. "Nonparametric model validations for hidden Markov models with applications in financial econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 225-239, June.
- Zhibiao Zhao, 2011. "A self-normalized confidence interval for the mean of a class of nonstationary processes," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(1), pages 81-90.
- Zhao, Zhibiao, 2010. "Density estimation for nonlinear parametric models with conditional heteroscedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 71-82, March.
- Zhao, Zhibiao & Wu, Wei Biao, 2009. "Nonparametric inference of discretely sampled stable Lévy processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 83-92, November.
- Zhao, Zhibiao & Wu, Wei Biao, 2007. "Asymptotic theory for curve-crossing analysis," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(7), pages 862-877, July.
- Wei Biao Wu & Zhibiao Zhao, 2007. "Inference of trends in time series," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(3), pages 391-410.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhibiao Zhao should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.