Fuzzy stochastic linear programming: Survey and future research directions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert & Seguin, Rene, 1996. "Stochastic vehicle routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 3-12, January.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Rommelfanger, Heinrich, 1996. "Fuzzy linear programming and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 512-527, August.
- Tapiero, Charles S., 1994. "Applicable stochastic control: From theory to practice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 209-225, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debjani Chakraborti, 2016. "Evolutionary technique based goal programming approach to chance constrained interval valued bilevel programming problems," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 53(2), pages 390-408, June.
- Luhandjula, M.K. & Joubert, J.W., 2010. "On some optimisation models in a fuzzy-stochastic environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1433-1441, December.
- Zhou, Xiong & Huang, Guohe & Zhu, Hua & Chen, Jiapei & Xu, Jinliang, 2015. "Chance-constrained two-stage fractional optimization for planning regional energy systems in British Columbia, Canada," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 663-677.
- Zhou, Feng & Huang, Gordon H. & Chen, Guo-Xian & Guo, Huai-Cheng, 2009. "Enhanced-interval linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 323-333, December.
- Zmeskal, Zdenek, 2010. "Generalised soft binomial American real option pricing model (fuzzy-stochastic approach)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1096-1103, December.
- Masatoshi Sakawa & Hideki Katagiri, 2012. "Stackelberg solutions for fuzzy random two-level linear programming through level sets and fractile criterion optimization," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(1), pages 101-117, March.
- Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Marchand, Fleur L. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Flexible quota constraints in positive mathematical programming models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6640, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dong, C. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Liu, Y., 2012. "An inexact optimization modeling approach for supporting energy systems planning and air pollution mitigation in Beijing city," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 673-688.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:174:y:2006:i:3:p:1353-1367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.