Integrated manufacturing/distribution planning decisions with multiple imprecise goals in an uncertain environment
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rommelfanger, Heinrich, 1996. "Fuzzy linear programming and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 512-527, August.
- Xie, Ying & Petrovic, Dobrila & Burnham, Keith, 2006. "A heuristic procedure for the two-level control of serial supply chains under fuzzy customer demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 37-50, July.
- Petrovic, Dobrila & Roy, Rajat & Petrovic, Radivoj, 1998. "Modelling and simulation of a supply chain in an uncertain environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 299-309, September.
- Byrne, M.D. & Hossain, M.M., 2005. "Production planning: An improved hybrid approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 225-229, January.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages B141-B164, December.
- Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara, 2003. "A fuzzy echelon approach for inventory management in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 185-196, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:137-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.