Integrated manufacturing/distribution planning decisions with multiple imprecise goals in an uncertain environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Petrovic, Dobrila & Roy, Rajat & Petrovic, Radivoj, 1998. "Modelling and simulation of a supply chain in an uncertain environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 299-309, September.
- Rommelfanger, Heinrich, 1996. "Fuzzy linear programming and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 512-527, August.
- Xie, Ying & Petrovic, Dobrila & Burnham, Keith, 2006. "A heuristic procedure for the two-level control of serial supply chains under fuzzy customer demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 37-50, July.
- Byrne, M.D. & Hossain, M.M., 2005. "Production planning: An improved hybrid approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 225-229, January.
- Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara, 2003. "A fuzzy echelon approach for inventory management in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 185-196, August.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing/distribution planning decisions; Possibilistic linear programming; Supply chains; Fuzzy set; Multi-objective linear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:137-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.