Integrated manufacturing/distribution planning decisions with multiple imprecise goals in an uncertain environment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Byrne, M.D. & Hossain, M.M., 2005. "Production planning: An improved hybrid approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 225-229, January.
- Xie, Ying & Petrovic, Dobrila & Burnham, Keith, 2006. "A heuristic procedure for the two-level control of serial supply chains under fuzzy customer demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 37-50, July.
- Rommelfanger, Heinrich, 1996. "Fuzzy linear programming and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 512-527, August.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages B141-B164, December.
- Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara, 2003. "A fuzzy echelon approach for inventory management in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 185-196, August.
- Petrovic, Dobrila & Roy, Rajat & Petrovic, Radivoj, 1998. "Modelling and simulation of a supply chain in an uncertain environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 299-309, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:137-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.