Application of fuzzy mathematical programming to imprecise project management decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Al-Fawzan, M. A. & Haouari, Mohamed, 2005. "A bi-objective model for robust resource-constrained project scheduling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 175-187, May.
- Wiley, Victor D. & Deckro, Richard F. & Jackson, Jack A., 1998. "Optimization analysis for design and planning of multi-project programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 492-506, June.
- Robert A. Russell, 1986. "A Comparison of Heuristics for Scheduling Projects with Cash Flows and Resource Restrictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1291-1300, October.
- Rommelfanger, Heinrich, 1996. "Fuzzy linear programming and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 512-527, August.
- T. C. T. Kotiah & N. D. Wallace, 1973. "Another Look at the PERT Assumptions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 44-49, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He-Yau Kang & Amy H. I. Lee & Tzu-Ting Huang, 2016. "Project Management for a Wind Turbine Construction by Applying Fuzzy Multiple Objective Linear Programming Models," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
KeywordsProject management; Fuzzy set theory; Fuzzy mathematical programming; Triangular fuzzy number; Piecewise linear membership function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:5:p:1451-1470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .