Application of fuzzy mathematical programming to imprecise project management decisions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. C. T. Kotiah & N. D. Wallace, 1973. "Another Look at the PERT Assumptions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 44-49, September.
- Wiley, Victor D. & Deckro, Richard F. & Jackson, Jack A., 1998. "Optimization analysis for design and planning of multi-project programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 492-506, June.
- Al-Fawzan, M. A. & Haouari, Mohamed, 2005. "A bi-objective model for robust resource-constrained project scheduling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 175-187, May.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages B141-B164, December.
- Rommelfanger, Heinrich, 1996. "Fuzzy linear programming and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 512-527, August.
- Robert A. Russell, 1986. "A Comparison of Heuristics for Scheduling Projects with Cash Flows and Resource Restrictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1291-1300, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:5:p:1451-1470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.