A comparison of stochastic scheduling rules for maximizing project net present value
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- I. Kurtulus & E. W. Davis, 1982. "Multi-Project Scheduling: Categorization of Heuristic Rules Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 161-172, February.
- Edward W. Davis & James H. Patterson, 1975. "A Comparison of Heuristic and Optimum Solutions in Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(8), pages 944-955, April.
- Patterson, James H. & Brian Talbot, F. & Slowinski, Roman & Weglarz, Jan, 1990. "Computational experience with a backtracking algorithm for solving a general class of precedence and resource-constrained scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 68-79, November.
- Christofides, Nicos & Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Tamarit, J. M., 1987. "Project scheduling with resource constraints: A branch and bound approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 262-273, June.
- A. H. Russell, 1970. "Cash Flows in Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(5), pages 357-373, January.
- James H. Patterson, 1984. "A Comparison of Exact Approaches for Solving the Multiple Constrained Resource, Project Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(7), pages 854-867, July.
- Elmaghraby, Salah E., 1990. "Project bidding under deterministic and probabilistic activity durations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 14-34, November.
- F. Brian Talbot & James H. Patterson, 1978. "An Efficient Integer Programming Algorithm with Network Cuts for Solving Resource-Constrained Scheduling Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(11), pages 1163-1174, July.
- Erik Demeulemeester & Willy Herroelen, 1992. "A Branch-and-Bound Procedure for the Multiple Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(12), pages 1803-1818, December.
- Padman, Rema & Smith-Daniels, Dwight E., 1993. "Early-tardy cost trade-offs in resource constrained projects with cash flows: An optimization-guided heuristic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 295-311, January.
- Yang, Kum Khiong & Talbot, F. Brian & Patterson, James H., 1993. "Scheduling a project to maximize its net present value: An integer programming approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 188-198, January.
- Robert A. Russell, 1986. "A Comparison of Heuristics for Scheduling Projects with Cash Flows and Resource Restrictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1291-1300, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:327-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.