Scheduling a Project to Maximize Its Present Value: A Zero-One Programming Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kolisch, R. & Padman, R., 2001. "An integrated survey of deterministic project scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 249-272, June.
- Etgar, Ran & Shtub, Avraham & LeBlanc, Larry J., 1997. "Scheduling projects to maximize net present value -- the case of time-dependent, contingent cash flows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 90-96, January.
- Herroelen, Willy S. & Van Dommelen, Patrick & Demeulemeester, Erik L., 1997. "Project network models with discounted cash flows a guided tour through recent developments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 97-121, July.
- Hartmann, Sönke & Briskorn, Dirk, 2010. "A survey of variants and extensions of the resource-constrained project scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 1-14, November.
- He, Zhengwen & Liu, Renjing & Jia, Tao, 2012. "Metaheuristics for multi-mode capital-constrained project payment scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 605-613.
- He, Zhengwen & Wang, Nengmin & Jia, Tao & Xu, Yu, 2009. "Simulated annealing and tabu search for multi-mode project payment scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 688-696, November.
- Ulusoy, Gunduz & Ozdamar, Linet, 1996. "A framework for an interactive project scheduling system under limited resources," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 362-375, April.
- Vanhoucke, Mario & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy, 2003. "Progress payments in project scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 604-620, August.
- Mika, Marek & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan, 2005. "Simulated annealing and tabu search for multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling with positive discounted cash flows and different payment models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(3), pages 639-668, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:23:y:1977:i:8:p:882-889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.