Decision-making in testing process performance with fuzzy data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Hong Tau, 2001. "Cpk index estimation using fuzzy numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 683-688, March.
- Pearn, W. L. & Wu, Chien-Wei, 2005. "A Bayesian approach for assessing process precision based on multiple samples," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 685-695, September.
- Wu, Chien-Wei, 2008. "Assessing process capability based on Bayesian approach with subsamples," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 207-228, January.
- Bernhard Arnold, 1996. "An approach to fuzzy hypothesis testing," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 119-126, December.
- Hong, Dug Hun, 2004. "A note on Cpk index estimation using fuzzy numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 529-532, October.
- P. Filzmoser & R. Viertl, 2004. "Testing hypotheses with fuzzy data: The fuzzy p-value," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 21-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramli, Azizul Azhar & Watada, Junzo & Pedrycz, Witold, 2011. "Real-time fuzzy regression analysis: A convex hull approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 606-617, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzzy data Fuzzy hypothesis testing Fuzzy p-values Process capability indices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:2:p:499-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.