Minimax test for fuzzy hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbas Parchami & S. Taheri & Mashaallah Mashinchi, 2012. "Testing fuzzy hypotheses based on vague observations: a p-value approach," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 469-484, May.
- Abbas Parchami & S. Taheri & Mashaallah Mashinchi, 2010. "Fuzzy p-value in testing fuzzy hypotheses with crisp data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 209-226, January.
- Bernhard Arnold, 1996. "An approach to fuzzy hypothesis testing," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 119-126, December.
- S. Taheri & G. Hesamian, 2013. "A generalization of the Wilcoxon signed-rank test and its applications," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 457-470, May.
- P. Filzmoser & R. Viertl, 2004. "Testing hypotheses with fuzzy data: The fuzzy p-value," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 21-29, February.
- Casals, M. R. & Gil, M. A. & Gil, P., 1986. "The fuzzy decision problem: An approach to the problem of testing statistical hypotheses with fuzzy information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 371-382, December.
- Hamzeh Torabi & Javad Behboodian, 2007. "Likelihood ratio tests for fuzzy hypotheses testing," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 509-522, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTesting hypotheses; Fuzzy hypotheses; Minimax procedure; Neyman–Pearson Lemma; Loss function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:59:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-017-0926-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.