European Journal of Operational Research
1993, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 126-135 A modified simplex approach for solving bilevel linear programming problems
by Onal, Hayri
- 136-139 Dual of the sum of a linear and linear fractional program
by Chadha, S. S.
1993, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 259-271 Minimizing variation of production rates in just-in-time systems: A survey
by Kubiak, Wieslaw
- 272-278 A planning model for determining the optimal location and size of traffic centers: The case of Dammam Metropolitan, Saudi Arabia
by Al-Faraj, Taqi N. & Alidi, Abdulaziz S. & Al-Ibrahim, Abdulla A.
- 279-290 Optimal bin location and sequencing in printed circuit board assembly
by Foulds, L. R. & Hamacher, H. W.
- 291-304 Multicriteria facility layout problem: An integrated approach
by Shang, Jen S.
- 305-312 A Lagrangian heuristic for the capacitated plant location problem with single source constraints
by Sridharan, R.
- 313-330 Incorporating vehicle routing into the vehicle fleet composition problem
by Salhi, Said & Rand, Graham K.
- 331-340 A parallel route building algorithm for the vehicle routing and scheduling problem with time windows
by Potvin, Jean-Yves & Rousseau, Jean-Marc
- 341-352 Coordinated transportation systems: An alternative approach to traditional independent systems
by Baker, Hope M. & Franz, Lori S. & Sweigart, James R.
- 353-371 On representatives of multi-index transportation problems
by Junginger, Werner
- 372-391 Competitive location on a network
by Bauer, Andreas & Domschke, Wolfgang & Pesch, Erwin
- 392-402 Efficient chains in a network with time-cost trade-off function on each arc
by Nair, K. P. K. & Rajendra Prasad, V. & Aneja, Y. P.
1993, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 161-167 In search of a valid view of model validation for operations research
by Landry, Maurice & Oral, Muhittin
- 168-183 Revisiting the issue of model validation in OR: An epistemological view
by Dery, Richard & Landry, Maurice & Banville, Claude
- 184-203 Decision science or decision-aid science?
by Roy, Bernard
- 204-215 A foundational concept of science appropriate for validation in operational research
by Miser, Hugh J.
- 216-234 The facets of the modeling and validation process in operations research
by Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama
- 235-249 Modeling muddles: Validation beyond the numbers
by Smith, Jeffrey H.
- 250-258 Model accreditation: A rationale and process for determining a numerical rating
by Gass, Saul I.
1993, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-26 Flexible manufacturing systems: An investigation for research and applications
by Gunasekaran, A. & Martikainen, T. & Yli-Olli, P.
- 27-35 Determining market response functions by neural network modeling: A comparison to econometric techniques
by Hruschka, Harald
- 36-51 Fuzzy nonlinear regression analysis of dose-response relationships
by Bardossy, Andras & Bogardi, Istvan & Duckstein, Lucien
- 52-64 Diversification under yield randomness in inventory models
by Parlar, Mahmut & Wang, Dan
- 65-71 A sequencing problem in the weaving industry
by Al-Haboubi, Mohamad H. & Selim, Shokri Z.
- 72-88 Characterization of desirable information processing and decision making systems in organization
by Kijima, Kyoichi
- 89-99 On repetitive control and the behaviour of a middle-aged consumer
by Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Karacaoglu, Girol
- 100-112 A multiperiod planning model for communications satellites
by Dutta, Amitava & Rama, Dasaratha V.
- 113-123 Optimal bus services on express basis in the case of balking and reneging
by Sharma, R. R. & Rai, R. C. & Mishra, A.
- 124-134 Analyses of spares for new weapons systems using Markov chains
by White, Charles R.
- 135-147 Batching policies for a repair shop with limited spares and finite capacity
by Chua, Richard C. H. & Scudder, Gary D. & Hill, Arthur V.
- 148-157 Bicriteria network flow problems: Integer case
by Lee, Haijune & Simin Pulat, P.
- 158-160 HOPDM -- A higher order primal-dual method for large scale linear programming
by Altman, Anna & Gondzio, Jacek
1993, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 291-160 Editorial
by Maros, Istvan
- 292-304 Some experiments on heuristic code selection versus numerical performance in nonlinear programming
by Schittkowski, K.
- 305-313 A software system for multiextremal optimization
by Gergel, V. P.
- 314-320 The impact of accelerating tools on the interval subdivision algorithm for global optimization
by Csendes, Tibor & Pinter, Janos
- 321-326 Quadratic convergence of an extrapolation method
by Kun, Istvan
- 327-335 Quasiconvex first-order approximations and Kuhn-Tucker type optimality conditions
by Komlosi, S.
- 336-342 A mathematical model and a heuristic procedure for the turbine balancing problem
by Fathi, Yahya & Ginjupalli, Krishna K.
- 343-350 On using LP to collision detection between a manipulator arm and surrounding obstacles
by Gallerini, R. & Sciomachen, A.
- 351-361 Sensitivity and parametric bound analysis for a single pass machining problem
by Yacout, S. M.
- 362-367 A mixed-integer programming model for a class of assortment problems
by Chen, Chin-Sheng & Sarin, Sanjiv & Ram, Balasubramanian
- 368-382 A branch-and-bound method for multicommodity location with balancing requirements
by Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Delorme, Louis & Dejax, Pierre
- 383-399 Lagrangean heuristics for location problems
by Beasley, J. E.
- 400-406 Group centre and group median of a tree
by Gupta, S. K. & Punnen, Abraham P.
- 407-416 A convex form of the quadratic assignment problem
by White, Douglas J.
- 417-424 Dorn's duality for quadratic programs revisited: The nonconvex case
by Sherali, Hanif D.
1993, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 147-158 Facility siting and integer-friendly programming
by ReVelle, Charles
- 159-174 Multi-level lot-sizing in a rayon yarn company: A case study
by Gunasekaran, A. & Goyal, S. K. & Martikainen, T. & Yli-Olli, P.
- 175-186 Inventory models with general backorder costs
by Chen, Fangruo & Zheng, Yu-Sheng
- 187-198 A due date assignment algorithm for multiproduct manufacturing facilities
by Luss, Hanan & Rosenwein, Moshe B.
- 199-206 Note on utilizing stochastic optimal control in aggregate production planning
by Love, C. E. & Turner, M.
- 207-217 The controlled rounding problem: Complexity and computational experience
by Kelly, James P. & Golden, Bruce L. & Assad, Arjang A.
- 218-234 The maximum benefit Chinese postman problem and the maximum benefit traveling salesman problem
by Malandraki, Chryssi & Daskin, Mark S.
- 235-246 Choice of the best time scale for system reliability analysis
by Kordonsky, Kh. B. & Gertsbakh, I. B.
- 247-258 Tandem behavior of a telecommunication system with repeated calls: II, A general case without buffers
by Pourbabai, Behnam
- 259-269 Machine interference problem with a random environment
by Sztrik, J. & Bunday, B. D.
- 270-273 Sample path properties of the G/D/m queue
by Fu, Michael C. & Hu, Jian-Qiang
- 274-277 Computational experience with an optimal procedure for the scheduling of activities to maximize the net present value of projects
by Herroelen, Willy S. & Gallens, Els
- 278-288 Osipov: The `Russian Lanchester'
by Helmbold, Robert L.
1993, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-3 Multiple objectives in transportation network design and routing
by Current, John
- 4-19 Multiobjective transportation network design and routing problems: Taxonomy and annotation
by Current, John & Marsh, Michael
- 20-32 Indirect covering tree problems on spanning tree networks
by Hutson, Vicki Aaronson & ReVelle, Charles
- 33-43 Multiobjective routing of hazardous materials in stochastic networks
by Wijeratne, Ajith B. & Turnquist, Mark A. & Mirchandani, Pitu B.
- 44-57 The multiobjective equilibrium network design problem revisited: A simulated annealing approach
by Friesz, Terry L. & Anandalingam, G. & Mehta, Nihal J. & Nam, Keesung & Shah, Samir J. & Tobin, Roger L.
- 58-67 Interactive decision support for multiobjective transportation problems
by Climaco, Jaao N. & Henggeler Antunes, C. & Alves, Maria J.
- 68-95 Further results on the probabilistic traveling salesman problem
by Bertsimas, Dimitris & Howell, Louis H.
- 96-117 Safety stock allocation in a two-echelon distribution system
by Tempelmeier, Horst
- 118-137 Exact analysis of production lines with no intermediate buffers
by Papadopoulos, H. T. & O'Kelly, M. E. J.
- 138-139 Limits on the analytic hierarchy process from its consistency index
by Kuenz Murphy, Catherine
- 140-142 The OR/MS contribution to maintenance management Comment on "Maintenance management decision making"
by Ormerod, R. J.
1993, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 327-337 Modelling and databases
by Beynon-Davies, P. & Hutchings, A. R.
- 338-353 Fisheries development planning in Kuwait: An integer programming model
by Khorshid, Motaz
- 354-362 Economic planning in industrial wastewater systems using O.R. techniques and WODA package
by de Araujo, Maria Madalena Teixeira
- 363-369 Hierarchical mathematical programming for operational planning in a process industry
by Rutten, W. G. M. M.
- 370-383 Optimal file management in a hybrid storage system
by Klastorin, T. D. & Moinzadeh, K. & Diehr, G. & Han, B.
- 384-392 A unified approach to AHP with linking pins
by Schoner, Bertram & Wedley, William C. & Choo, Eng Ung
- 393-409 Using central prices in the decomposition of linear programs
by Goffin, J. -L. & Haurie, A. & Vial, J. -Ph. & Zhu, D. L.
- 410-422 Minimising trim loss in cutting rectangular blanks of a single size from a rectangular sheet using orthogonal guillotine cuts
by Agrawal, P. K.
- 423-431 Determining stock-sheet-sizes to minimise trim loss
by Agrawal, P. K.
- 432-441 Modeling vehicle routing with uncertain demands as a stochastic program: Properties of the corresponding solution
by Dror, Moshe
- 442-448 n-Person cooperative games with transferable utility: I. The formation of coalitions
by Ball, M. A.
- 449-456 n-Person cooperative games with transferable utility: II. Side-payment distribution and equilibrium coalition trees for indissoluble coalitions
by Ball, M. A. & Xiaoguang, Li
- 457-461 The consequences for manufacturers of changes in retail distribution
by Mercer, Alan
1993, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 153-155 Editorial
by Carlier, Jacques & Tavares, Luis
- 156-167 A new lower bound for the job-shop scheduling problem
by Brucker, Peter & Jurisch, Bernd
- 168-187 Resource-constrained multi-project scheduling with tardy costs: Comparing myopic, bottleneck, and resource pricing heuristics
by Lawrence, Stephen R. & Morton, Thomas E.
- 188-198 Scheduling a project to maximize its net present value: An integer programming approach
by Yang, Kum Khiong & Talbot, F. Brian & Patterson, James H.
- 199-215 Resource allocation via dynamic programming in activity networks
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 216-228 The social psychology of project management conflict
by Jones, Robert E. & Deckro, Richard F.
- 229-248 A revised critical path method for networks including both overlap relationships and variable-duration activities
by Leachman, Robert C. & Kim, Sooyoung
- 249-257 The two-machine flow shop problem with arbitrary precedence relations
by McMahon, Graham B. & Lim, Chong-John
- 258-277 Scheduling with monotonous earliness and tardiness penalties
by Kahlbacher, Helmut G.
- 278-285 Benchmarks for basic scheduling problems
by Taillard, E.
- 286-294 PERT and crashing revisited: Mathematical generalizations
by Foldes, Stephan & Soumis, Francois
- 295-311 Early-tardy cost trade-offs in resource constrained projects with cash flows: An optimization-guided heuristic approach
by Padman, Rema & Smith-Daniels, Dwight E.
- 312-325 Hierarchical models for multi-project planning and scheduling
by Speranza, M. Grazia & Vercellis, Carlo
1993, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 2-11 Economic and environmental power dispatch
by Petrovic, Radivoj & Kralj, Branimir
- 12-20 Production planning for an artists studio -- A case study
by Hendry, L. C. & Elings, P. & Pegg, D.
- 21-37 SIBILLA: An implementation of an intelligent library management system
by Patrizi, Giacomo
- 38-44 A Markov decision algorithm for optimal pest control through uniform catastrophes
by Kyriakidis, E. G.
- 45-60 Analysis of asymmetric patrolling repairman systems
by Das, Tapas K. & Wortman, Martin A.
- 61-67 Streamlined computation for data envelopment analysis
by Ali, Agha Iqbal
- 68-82 The linear balancing flow problem
by Andreatta, Giovanni & Filippi, Carlo & Romanin-Jacur, Giorgio
- 83-102 Determining profit-maximizing production/shipping policies in a one-to-one direct shipping, stochastic demand environment
by Chien, T. William
- 103-114 Solving large scale generalized assignment problems -- An aggregation / disaggregation approach
by Hallefjord, Asa & Jornsten, Kurt O. & Varbrand, Peter
- 115-125 An interactive multiobjective nonlinear programming procedure
by M'silti, Abdelhalim & Tolla, Pierre
- 126-137 A new interactive algorithm for multi-objective linear programming using maximally changeable dominance cone
by Kim, Soung Hie & Gal, Tomas
- 138-151 On the computational complexity of (maximum) shift class scheduling
by Kolen, Antoon W. J. & Kroon, Leo G.
1992, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 361-375 Multiple criteria decision support - A review
by Korhonen, Pekka & Moskowitz, Herbert & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 376-397 Optimal positioning of new product-concepts: Some analytical implications and empirical results
by Eliashberg, Jehoshua & Manrai, Ajay K.
- 398-408 Towards a theory of determining size in multi-objective service systems
by Friedman, Lea & Mehrez, Abraham
- 409-422 Cell formation in manufacturing systems through simulated annealing: An experimental evaluation
by Venugopal, V. & Narendran, T. T.
- 423-431 Routing and buffer allocation models for a telecommunication system with heterogeneous devices
by Pourbabai, Behnam & Seidmann, Abraham
- 432-444 License class design: complexity and algorithms
by Kolen, Antoon W. J. & Kroon, Leo G.
- 445-462 Exact computational analysis of waiting-time distributions of single-server bulk-arrival queues: MX/G/1
by Chaudhry, M. L. & Gupta, U. C.
- 463-477 Performance bounds on multiserver exponential tandem queues with finite buffers
by So, Kut C. & Chin, Ke-tsai E.
1992, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 135-140 Operations research in facility planning: Introduction to the special issue
by de Silva, Anura H.
- 141-150 Identification of transshipment center locations
by Bhaskaran, Sita
- 151-163 Locating and sizing road maintenance depots
by Rose, Geoff & Bennett, David W. & Evans, Alex T.
- 164-172 An application of sizing service territories
by Rosenfield, Donald B. & Engelstein, Israel & Feigenbaum, David
- 173-191 Tandem AGV systems: A partitioning algorithm and performance comparison with conventional AGV systems
by Bozer, Yavuz A. & Srinivasan, Mandyam M.
- 192-206 A heuristic for machine scheduling at general mail facilities
by Jarrah, Ahmad I. Z. & Bard, Jonathan F. & de Silva, Anura H.
- 207-221 A model for equipment replacement due to technological obsolescence
by Nair, Suresh K. & Hopp, Wallace J.
- 222-230 An O(nm) algorithm for a special case of the multimedian location problem on a tree
by Chhajed, Dilip & Lowe, Timothy J.
- 231-239 Determination of minimum number of sensors and their locations for an automated facility: An algorithmic approach
by Pandit, Ram & Ferreira, Placid M.
- 240-253 Design of tool magazine and operational areas for a multi-tool machine
by Koulamas, Christos P.
- 254-270 An application-based agenda for incorporating OR into an AI design environment for facility design
by Cohen, Robert M. & May, Jerrold H.
- 271-286 Dynamic layout design given a scenario tree of probable futures
by Montreuil, Benoit & Laforge, Andree
- 287-303 Algorithms for robust single and multiple period layout planning for manufacturing systems
by Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Kurawarwala, Abbas A. & Gutierrez, Genaro J.
- 304-321 An interactive layout heuristic based on hexagonal adjacency graphs
by Goetschalckx, Marc
- 322-346 Genetic algorithms, function optimization, and facility layout design
by Kar Yan Tam
- 347-359 Modeling uncertainties in plant layout problems
by Palekar, Udatta S. & Batta, Rajan & Bosch, Robert M. & Elhence, Sharad
1992, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-34 Product warranty management -- III: A review of mathematical models
by Murthy, D. N. P. & Blischke, W. R.
- 35-53 Optimal inspection policies for a manufacturing station
by Cassandras, Christos G. & Han, Youngnam
- 54-65 Profit-based FMS dynamic part type selection over time for mid-term production planning
by Stecke, Kathryn E. & Toczylowski, Eugeniusz
- 66-75 Optimal control of work-in-process with dual limit switches in two-stage transfer line
by Hwang, Hark & Koh, Shie-Gheun
- 76-85 Pseudorandom number generators for supercomputers and classical computers: A practical introduction
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Annink, Ben
- 86-101 Modelling (s, Q) inventory systems: Parametric versus non-parametric approximations for the lead time demand distribution
by Strijbosch, L. W. G. & Heuts, R. M. J.
- 102-113 On subsidiary problems in geometric programming
by Rajgopal, Jayant & Bricker, Dennis L.
- 114-123 Unboundedness of a convex quadratic function subject to concave and convex quadratic constraints
by Caron, R. J. & Obuchowska, W.
- 124-132 Network reduction for the acyclic constrained shortest path problem
by Hassan, Mohsen M. D.
1992, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 261-281 Product warranty management -- II: An integrated framework for study
by Murthy, D. N. P. & Blischke, W. R.
- 282-293 Information processing in a three-actions dynamic decision model
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 294-301 Fuzzy job sequencing for a flow shop
by McCahon, Cynthia S. & Lee, E. Stanley
- 302-310 Single machine scheduling with coefficient of variation minimization
by Raghavachari, M. & Zammouri, M.
- 311-322 Lead-time variability reduction in stochastic inventory models
by Paknejad, M. Javad & Nasri, Farrokh & Affisco, John F.
- 323-339 The multicovering problem
by Hall, Nicholas G. & Hochbaum, Dorit S.
- 340-353 Steady-state approximations for a multi-echelon multi-indentured repairable-item inventory system
by Gupta, Amit & Albright, S. Christian
- 354-362 Efficient solutions for the linear bilevel programming problem
by Wen, Ue-Pyng & Hsu, Shuh-Tzy
- 363-371 The maximum-capture hierarchical location problem
by Serra, Daniel & Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles
- 372-379 Sampling for quality inspection and correction: AOQL performance criteria
by Kleijnen, J. P. C. & Kriens, J. & Lafleur, M. C. H. M. & Pardoel, J. H. F.
1992, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 127-148 Product warranty management -- I: A taxonomy for warranty policies
by Blischke, W. R. & Murthy, D. N. P.
- 149-162 Distribution system planning through a generalized Benders decomposition approach
by Benchakroun, A. & Ferland, J. A. & Cleroux, R.
- 163-174 GBSSS: The generalized big square small square method for planar single-facility location
by Plastria, Frank
- 175-185 Multinational acquisition analysis: A zero-one goal programming model
by Schniederjans, Marc J. & Hoffman, James
- 186-193 A neural design for solution of the maximal independent set problem
by Burke, Laura I.
- 194-202 A location problem on unicyclic networks: Balanced case
by Kiran, Ali S. & Tamer Unal, Ali & Karabati, Selcuk
- 203-209 A multicriteria Pareto-optimal path algorithm
by Tung Tung, Chi & Lin Chew, Kim
- 210-220 Oriented aligned rectangle packing problem
by Agarwal, Pankaj Kumar & Shing, Man-Tak
- 221-240 On the design of a finite-capacity queue with phase-type service times and hysteretic control
by Neuts, Marcel F. & Rao, B. M.
- 241-251 Partial maintainability and control in nonhomogeneous Markov manpower systems
by Georgiou, A. C.
1992, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-10 Integrated procurement-production systems: A review
by Goyal, S. K. & Deshmukh, S. G.
- 11-26 Numerical analysis of a continuous-review lost-sales inventory model where two orders may be outstanding
by Hill, Roger M.
- 27-37 Restricted neighborhood in the tabu search for the flowshop problem
by Adenso-Diaz, Belarmino
- 38-46 Flow-shops with a dominant machine
by van den Nouweland, Anne & Krabbenborg, Marc & Potters, Jos
- 47-54 Selection of parts and machines for cellularization: A mathematical programming approach
by Rajamani, Divakar & Singh, N. & Aneja, Y. P.
- 55-73 Linear mean value cross decomposition: A generalization of the Kornai-Liptak method
by Holmberg, Kaj
- 74-84 Estimation of returns to scale using data envelopment analysis
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Thrall, R. M.
- 85-95 A complementary greedy heuristic for the knapsack problem
by White, D. J.
- 96-104 Review of a Markov decision algorithm for optimal inspections and revisions in a maintenance system with partial information
by Wijnmalen, D. J. D. & Hontelez, J. A. M.
- 105-115 Optimal design of a distributed network with a two-level hierarchical structure
by Chung, Sung-hark & Myung, Young-soo & Tcha, Dong-wan
- 116-117 RLP: A program package for solving restricted 1-facility location problems in a user friendly environment
by Nickel, S. & Hamacher, H. W.
1992, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 255-272 Aggregate production planning -- A survey of models and methodologies
by Nam, Sang-jin & Logendran, Rasaratnam
- 273-291 Planning and scheduling approaches to operate a particular FMS
by Stecke, Kathryn E.
- 292-298 The use of domains in multicriteria decision making
by Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 299-305 An iterative SOR algorithm for multi-period spatial equilibria
by Guder, F.
- 306-317 A logic approach to the resolution of constraints in timetabling
by Kang, Le & White, George M.
- 318-325 An efficient heuristic approach to the scheduling of jobs in a flowshop
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Chaudhuri, Dipak
- 326-344 An algorithm for storage device selection and file assignment
by Han, Bernard T. & Diehr, George
- 345-356 On balancing variances of station processing times in unpaced lines
by Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 357-369 On simulation and optimization of macroeconometric models
by Engels, J. R.
1992, Volume 61, Issue 1-2
- 1-5 The IFORS-SPC 1 conference, Bruges, Belgium, March 26-29, 1991
by Brans, J. P. & Jelassi, T.
- 6-17 Rule-based simulation metamodels
by Pierreval, Henri
- 18-29 Production planning knowledge-based system for pharmaceutical manufacturing lines
by Artiba, A. & Tahon, C.
- 30-40 A DSS for optimizing the aggregate production planning at Monsanto Antwerp
by Bloemen, R. & Maes, J.
- 41-47 A taxonomy for supporting the development of computer-based production planning and control systems
by Price, D. H. R. & Sharp, J. A. & Muhlemann, A. P.
- 48-56 Sensitivity analysis for Horn formulae
by Marcucci, Cristina & Schoen, Fabio
- 57-71 Aligning DSS development with organization development
by Salmela, Hannu & Ruohonen, Mikko
- 72-85 Towards a DEISS?
by Thiriez, Herve
- 86-97 Blackboard metaphor in tactical decision making
by Vranes, Sanja & Lucin, Mario & Stanojevic, Mladen & Stevanovic, Violeta & Subasic, Pero
- 98-105 Towards strategic accounting in product management: Implementing a holistic approach in a data and methods base for managerial accounting
by Back-Hock, Andrea
- 106-113 A DSS approach to urban traffic management
by Bielli, Maurizio
- 114-121 Expert systems in management and administration - are they really different from Decision Support Systems?
by Edwards, John S.
- 122-134 Contrasting successful and unsuccessful expert systems
by Duchessi, Peter & O'Keefe, Robert M.
- 135-144 On the integration of an interactive MOLP procedure base and expert system techniques
by Henggeler Antunes, C. & Paulo Melo, M. & Climaco, Joao N.
- 145-153 Designing decision support systems and expert systems with a better end-use involvement: a promising approach
by Despres, Sylvie & Rosenthal-Sabroux, Camille
- 154-164 New directions in software for strategic choice
by Friend, John
- 165-185 Consensus in distributed soft environments
by Carlsson, Christer & Ehrenberg, Dieter & Eklund, Patrik & Fedrizzi, Mario & Gustafsson, Patrik & Lindholm, Paul & Merkuryeva, Galina & Riissanen, Tony & G.S. Ventre, Aldo