European Journal of Operational Research
1995, Volume 86, Issue 3
- 503-525 The numerical solution of stochastic automata networks
by Stewart, William J. & Atif, Karim & Plateau, Brigette
- 526-536 Minimax regret solution to linear programming problems with an interval objective function
by Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 537-548 An investigation of the use of goal programming to fit response surfaces
by Lewis, Robert P. & Taha, Hamdy A.
- 549-564 A nonlinear programming model for partially observable Markov decision processes: Finite horizon case
by Serin, Yasemin
- 565-579 Thermostatistical persistency: A powerful improving concept for simulated annealing algorithms
by Chardaire, Pierre & Lutton, Jean Luc & Sutter, Alain
- 580-591 Interdicting the activities of a linear program -- A parametric analysis
by Chern, Maw-Sheng & Lin, Kao-Cheng
1995, Volume 86, Issue 2
- 189-200 Handling multiple sources of variation using influence diagrams
by Smith, Jim Q.
- 201-215 Optimal location of routes for vehicles transporting hazardous materials
by Karkazis, J. & Boffey, T. B.
- 216-230 Production analysis in different time periods: An application of data envelopment analysis
by Toshiyuki Sueyoshi
- 231-248 A pulsing model of advertising competition: A game theoretic approach, part A -- Theoretical foundation
by Mesak, Hani I. & Calloway, James A.
- 249-261 Cost analysis of alternative formulations for personnel scheduling in continuously operating organizations
by Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W.
- 262-269 V- and GG-shaped properties for optimal single machine schedules for a class of non-separable penalty functions
by Mittenthal, John & Raghavachari, M. & Rana, Arif I.
- 270-280 Application of multiattribute theory in a safety monitor for the planning of maintenance jobs
by Heins, W. & Roling, M. W. M.
- 281-292 EOQ models for perishable items under stock dependent selling rate
by Padmanabhan, G. & Vrat, Prem
- 293-299 On an inventory model with deteriorating items and decreasing time-varying demand and shortages
by Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 300-314 Modeling quantity discounts under general price-sensitive demand functions: Optimal policies and relationships
by Kevin Weng, Z.
- 315-331 Assessing priority weights from subsets of pairwise comparisons in multiple criteria optimization problems
by Takeda, Eiji & Yu, Po-Lung
- 332-336 On the properly efficient points of nonconvex sets
by The Luc, Dinh
- 337-344 A bilevel bottleneck programming problem
by Mathur, Kanchan & Puri, M. C.
- 345-357 Design of optimal maintenance policies based on on-line sampling plans
by Hsu, Lie-Fern & Kuo, Shyanjaw
- 358-365 Optimal sequential file search: A reduced-state dynamic programming approach
by Blair, Charles & Monahan, George E.
- 366-373 Purposive contradiction, intervening duality and the nature of probability
by Ryan, Michael J.
- 374-388 RAGNU: A microcomputer package for two-group mathematical programming-based nonparametric classification
by Stam, Antonie & Ungar, David R.
1995, Volume 86, Issue 1
- 1-3 Ninth EURO summer institute
by Schneewei[beta], Christoph & Fleischmann, Bernhard & Van Wassenhove, Luk
- 4-31 Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework
by Schneewei[beta], Christoph
- 32-42 A hierarchical approach for the FMS scheduling problem
by Paulli, Jan
- 43-56 Hierarchical production planning in a make-to-order company: A case study
by Carravilla, Maria Antonia & de Sousa, Jorge Pinho
- 57-72 A hierarchical approach for capacity coordination in multiple products single-machine production systems with stationary stochastic demands
by Fransoo, Jan C. & Sridharan, V. & Bertrand, J.Will M.
- 73-90 Hierarchically integrated lot size optimization
by Sohner, Volkmar & Schneeweiss, Christoph
- 91-102 Hierarchical resource planning for shipping companies
by Pesenti, Raffaele
- 103-119 Decentralization of responsibility for site decontamination projects: A budget allocation approach
by Corbett, Charles J. & Debets, Frank J.C. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 120-141 Decomposition and iterative aggregation in hierarchical and decentralised planning structures
by Jornsten, Kurt & Leisten, Rainer
- 142-161 Hierarchical model for production planning in the case of uncertain demand
by Gfrerer, Helmut & Zapfel, Gunther
- 162-175 An interactive heuristic for financial planning in decentralized organizations
by Goedhart, Marc H. & Spronk, Jaap
- 176-187 The design of supply contracts as a problem of delegation
by Schenk-Mathes, Heike Y.
1995, Volume 85, Issue 3
- 435-453 Productivity measurement in industrial operations
by Sudit, Ephraim F.
- 454-472 Confidentiality control of tabulated data: Some practical network models
by George, John A. & Kuan, Chong Juin & Ring, Brendan J.
- 473-487 Three practical criteria of comparison among ordinal preference aggregating rules
by Perez, J. & Barba-Romero, S.
- 488-503 Multiperiod allocation of substitutable resources
by Klein, Rachelle S. & Luss, Hanan & Rothblum, Uriel G.
- 504-514 Method for evaluating the strength of retarding steps on a marshalling yard hump
by Avramovic, Zoran Z.
- 515-531 Minimizing makespan for flow shop scheduling by combining simulated annealing with sequencing knowledge
by Zegordi, Seyed Hessameddin & Itoh, Kenji & Enkawa, Takao
- 532-540 Optimal setup time reduction for a single product with dynamic demands
by Diaby, Moustapha
- 541-555 Minimizing total tardiness in permutation flowshops
by Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 556-575 Optimal lot streaming for multiple products in a two-machine flow shop
by Vickson, R. G.
- 576-592 Minimization of agreeably weighted variance in single machine systems
by Cai, X.
- 593-609 Backtracking of jobs in one-dimensional machine location problems
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Hogg, Gary L. & Han, Min-Hong
- 610-624 A result on projection for the vehicle routing ptoblem
by Gouveia, Luis
- 625-635 Average shadow price in a mixed integer linear programming problem
by Crema, Alejandro
- 636-649 Extended optimal replacement model with random minimal repair costs
by Shey-Huei Sheu & Griffith, William S. & Toshio Nakagawa
- 650-669 Periodicity of the profile process in Markov manpower systems
by Gerontidis, Ioannis I.
- 670-685 Stochastic analysis of a non-homogeneous Markov system
by Tsantas, N.
1995, Volume 85, Issue 2
- 229-243 Interactions between operational research and environmental management
by Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & van Beek, Paul & Hordijk, Leen & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 244-262 The search for information -- A patient perspective on multiple opinions
by Mehrez, A. & Yuan, Y. & Gafni, A.
- 263-281 Talking to Sibilla: An approach to context dependent natural language comprehension
by Felici, Giovanni
- 282-296 A stochastic programming model for money management
by Golub, Bennett & Holmer, Martin & McKendall, Raymond & Pohlman, Lawrence & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 297-315 A unified framework for the selection of a Flexible Manufacturing System
by Shang, Jen & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 316-326 Accounting for complexity in costing high technology manufacturing
by Cooper, William W. & Sinha, Kingshuk K. & Sullivan, Robert S.
- 327-339 A comparison of stochastic scheduling rules for maximizing project net present value
by Yang, Kum Khiong & Tay, Lee Choo & Sum, Chee Chuong
- 340-351 Optimal inspection effort and scheduling for a manufacturing process with repair
by Jewkes, Elizabeth M.
- 352-367 On performance measures for evacuation systems
by Lovas, Gunnar G.
- 368-382 A maximin procedure for the optimal insertion timing of ad executions
by (Sundar) Balakrishnan, P. V. & Hall, Nicholas G.
- 383-398 Multiobjective optimization of table olive preparation systems
by Kopsidas, Gerassimos C.
- 399-415 Distributional efficiency in multiobjective stochastic linear programming
by Abdelaziz, F. Ben & Lang, P. & Nadeau, R.
- 416-432 A bibliography of expert system applications for business (1984-1992)
by Wong, Bo K. & Monaco, John A.
1995, Volume 85, Issue 1
- 1-17 Theoretical models of sales promotions: Contributions, limitations, and a future research agenda
by Raju, Jagmohan S.
- 18-38 A classified bibliography of recent research relating to project risk management
by Williams, Terry
- 39-52 A proposal on improved procedures for estimating task-time distributions in PERT
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Somarajan, C.
- 53-65 A neural network for classifying the financial health of a firm
by Lacher, R. C. & Coats, Pamela K. & Sharma, Shanker C. & Fant, L. Franklin
- 66-81 Financial statement planning in the presence of tax constraints
by Back, B. & Back, R. J. R.
- 82-96 Optimal investment policies for a polluting firm in an uncertain environment
by Kort, Peter M.
- 97-110 Determining the optimal warranty price based on the producer's and customers' risk preferences
by Chun, Young Hak & Tang, Kwei
- 111-131 The impact of information timeliness on the predictability of stock and futures returns: An application of vector models
by Ostermark, Ralf & Hernesniemi, Hannu
- 132-148 Period and phase of customer replenishment: A new approach to the Strategic Inventory/Routing problem
by Webb, Ian R. & Larson, Richard C.
- 149-160 A single-server retrial queue with server vacations and a finite number of input sources
by Li, Hui & Yang, Tao
- 161-177 Delay analysis for discrete-time queueing systems with multiple randomly interrupted servers
by Laevens, Koenraad & Bruneel, Herwig
- 178-191 Approximate analysis for queueing networks with finite capacity and customer loss
by Shi, Leyuan
- 192-204 Brownian motion approximations for tankage assessment and stock control
by Nieboer, Roelant A. J. J. & Dekker, Rommert
- 205-220 Validation and statistical analysis procedures under the common random number correlation-induction strategy for multipopulation simulation experiments
by Joshi, Shirish & Tew, Jeffrey D.
- 221-225 HOPDM (version 2.12) -- A fast LP solver based on a primal-dual interior point method
by Gondzio, Jacek
1995, Volume 84, Issue 3
- 503-505 Cutting and packing
by Bischoff, E. E. & Wascher, G.
- 506-521 Solution approaches to irregular nesting problems
by Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Dowsland, William B.
- 522-538 A new algorithm for the minimal-area convex enclosure problem
by Grinde, Roger B. & Cavalier, Tom M.
- 539-561 Compaction and separation algorithms for non-convex polygons and their applications
by Li, Zhenyu & Milenkovic, Victor
- 562-571 The modified integer round-up property of the one-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Scheithauer, Guntram & Terno, Johannes
- 572-579 CUTGEN1: A problem generator for the standard one-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Gau, T. & Wascher, G.
- 580-589 An LP-based approach to a two-stage cutting stock problem
by Valerio de Carvalho, J. M. & Guimaraes Rodrigues, A. J.
- 590-598 Establishing the optimality of sequencing heuristics for cutting stock problems
by Yuen, Boon J. & Richardson, Ken V.
- 599-617 An AND/OR-graph approach to the solution of two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting problems
by Arenales, Marcos & Morabito, Reinaldo
- 618-632 An approximation algorithm for solving unconstrained two-dimensional knapsack problems
by Fayard, Didier & Zissimopoulos, Vassilis
- 633-644 Exact solutions for constrained two-dimensional cutting problems
by Parada Daza, Victor & Gomes de Alvarenga, Arlindo & de Diego, Jose
- 645-661 Guillotineable bin packing: A genetic approach
by Kroger, Berthold
- 662-680 How to use structural constraints to compute an upper bound for the pallet loading problem
by Neli[beta]en, Josef
- 681-692 Loading pallets with non-identical items
by Bischoff, E. E. & Janetz, F. & Ratcliff, M. S. W.
- 693-712 Packing different-sized circles into a rectangular container
by George, John A. & George, Jennifer M. & Lamar, Bruce W.
1995, Volume 84, Issue 2
- 227-234 Symbiotic systems: Exploiting human creativity
by Scriabin, M. & Kotak, D. B. & Whale, K. G.
- 235-249 The effects of learning on the firm's optimal design quality path
by Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K.
- 250-264 A tactical model for airing new seasonal products
by Kim, Donghoon & Morrison, Donald G. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 265-278 Alternative growth versus security in continuous dynamic trading
by Dohi, T. & Tanaka, H. & Kaio, N. & Osaki, S.
- 279-291 Implementing a subjective MCI model: An application to the furniture market
by Cliquet, Gerard
- 292-309 NICHER: An approach to identifying defensible product positions
by Sudharshan, D. & Ravi Kumar, K. & Gruca, Thomas S.
- 310-329 Information theory as a unifying statistical approach for use in marketing research
by Brockett, Patrick L. & Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W. & Learner, David & Phillips, Fred Y.
- 330-342 The scheduling problem where multiple machines compete for a common local buffer
by Khosla, Inder
- 343-355 Minimizing the number of tardy jobs for m parallel machines
by Ho, Johnny C. & Chang, Yih-Long
- 356-370 Simultaneous determination of the cutting speed and lot size values in machining systems
by Koulamas, Christos P.
- 371-384 Joint product durability and lot sizing models
by Gupta, Diwakar & Gerchak, Yigal
- 385-401 A fixed interval due-date scheduling problem with earliness and due-date costs
by Chhajed, Dilip
- 402-415 A two reorder level inventory system with renewal demands
by Kalpakam, S. & Sapna, K. P.
- 416-430 A comparative analysis of approaches for determining optimal price and order quantity when a sale increases demand
by Ardalan, Alireza
- 431-443 Analysis of a (Q, r, T) inventory policy with deterministic and random yields when future supply is uncertain
by Parlar, Mahmut & Perry, David
- 444-457 Stochastic analysis of a continuous review perishable inventory system with positive lead time and Poisson demand
by Ravichandran, N.
- 458-466 The newsboy problem under progressive multiple discounts
by Khouja, Moutaz
- 467-480 Marginal cost criteria for preventive replacement of a group of components
by Dekker, Rommert & Roelvink, Ingrid F. K.
- 481-493 A multiobjective optimization approach to thermal generating units maintenance scheduling
by Kralj, Branimir & Petrovic, Radivoj
- 494-498 UGC: An algorithm for two-stage unconstrained guillotine cutting
by Van Der Wilt, Ann
1995, Volume 84, Issue 1
- 1-4 Editorial
by Bunn, Derek W. & Silverman, Barry G.
- 5-24 Monitoring for hazard in flight management systems
by Greenberg, A. D. & Small, R. L. & Zenyuh, J. P. & Skidmore, M. D.
- 25-34 MACRAME: A problem formulation and model structuring assistant in multiactorial contexts
by Norese, Maria Franca
- 35-46 Knowledge-based DSS for construction contractor prescreening
by Taha, Mahmoud A. & Park, Sang C. & Russell, Jeffrey S.
- 47-59 A knowledge-based model management system for aircraft survivability analysis
by Masud, Abu S. M. & Metcalf, Paul & Hommertzheim, Don
- 60-81 An intelligent interactive project management support system
by Jungen, F. J. & Kowalczyk, W.
- 82-95 Industrial linear optimization problems solved by constraint logic programming
by Bisdorff, R. & Laurent, S.
- 96-115 An experiment in scheduling and planning of non-structured jobs: Lessons learned from artificial intelligence and operational research toolbox
by Ntuen, Celestine A. & Park, Eui H.
- 116-133 R&D Decision Advisor: An interactive approach to normative decision system model construction
by Regan, Peter J. & Holtzman, Samuel
- 134-149 Interactive decision aiding for group decision support
by Salo, Ahti A.
- 150-162 Acquiring expert rules with the aid of decision tables
by Seagle, John P. & Duchessi, Peter
- 163-169 The impact of semantic ambiguity on Bayesian weights
by O'Leary, Daniel E.
- 170-191 CEG: A case based decision modeling architecture
by Moustakis, Vassilis S.
- 192-212 Dynamic grouping of parts in flexible manufacturing systems -- a self-organizing neural networks approach
by Kulkarni, Uday R. & Kiang, Melody Y.
- 213-225 System design and evaluation using discrete event simulation with AI
by Clymer, John R.
1995, Volume 83, Issue 3
- 431-438 Differential game models of advertising competition
by Erickson, Gary M.
- 439-451 Trip frequency scheduling for bus route management in Bangkok
by van Oudheusden, Dirk L. & Zhu, William
- 452-465 Coal blending optimization under uncertainty
by Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Frey, H. Christopher
- 466-488 Modeling investment uncertainty in the costs of global CO2 emission policy
by Birge, John R. & Rosa, Charles H.
- 489-502 Stochastic annealing for synthesis under uncertainty
by Painton, Laura & Diwekar, Urmila
- 503-513 Solving stochastic programming problems via Kalman filter and affine scaling
by Puthenpura, Sarat & Sinha, Lakshman & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Saigal, Romesh
- 514-529 A new approach to stochastic programming problems: Discrete model
by Joshi, Rajani R.
- 530-546 Stochastic analysis of combat models under different termination decision rules
by Jaiswal, N. K. & Sangeeta, Y. & Gaur, S. C.
- 547-567 A cooperative fuzzy game theoretic approach to multiple objective design optimization
by Dhingra, A. K. & Rao, S. S.
- 568-580 Fuzzy optimal flow on imprecise structures
by Chanas, S. & Delgado, M. & Verdegay, J. L. & Vila, M. A.
- 581-593 Three models of fuzzy integer linear programming
by Herrera, F. & Verdegay, J. L.
- 594-620 Grey integer programming: An application to waste management planning under uncertainty
by Huang, Guo H. & Baetz, Brian W. & Patry, Gilles G.
- 621-638 The bottleneck generalized assignment problem
by Martello, Silvano & Toth, Paolo
- 639-654 Modelling pairwise comparisons on ratio scales
by Bryson, Noel & Mobolurin, Ayodele & Ngwenyama, Ojelanki
- 655-669 A new aggregation-disaggregation algorithm
by Shioyama, Tadayoshi & Tanaka, Kimiyuki
- 670-685 Coupling the auxiliary problem principle with descent methods of pseudoconvex programming
by Zhu, Daoli & Marcotte, Patrice
- 686-699 Automatic decrease of the penalty parameter in exact penalty function methods
by Mongeau, Marcel & Sartenaer, Annick
- 700-710 Data envelopment analysis: Visualizing the results
by El-Mahgary, Sami & Lahdelma, Risto
- 711-712 A note on exact algorithms for the bottleneck generalized assignment problem
by Martello, Silvano & Toth, Paolo
1995, Volume 83, Issue 2
- 249-252 Tenth EURO summer institute
by Roucairol, Catherine & Thiriez, Herve & Krarup, Jakob & Plateau, Gerard & Tolla, Pierre
- 253-270 Some thoughts on combinatorial optimisation
by Bjorndal, M. H. & Caprara, A. & Cowling, P. I. & Della Croce, F. & Lourenco, H. & Malucelli, F. & Orman, A. J. & Pisinger, D. & Rego, C. & Salazar, J. J.
- 271-282 FUN: A dynamic method for scheduling problems
by Bugnon, B. & Stoffel, K. & Widmer, M.
- 283-300 Heuristics for biquadratic assignment problems and their computational comparison
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Cela, Eranda
- 301-309 A bound for the symmetric travelling salesman problem through matroid formulation
by Cowling, Peter & Maffioli, Francesco
- 310-319 Generalized pairwise interchanges and machine scheduling
by Della Croce, Federico
- 320-329 Scheduling jobs within time windows on identical parallel machines: New model and algorithms
by Gabrel, Virginie
- 330-346 A comparative study of both standard and adaptive versions of threshold accepting and simulated annealing algorithms in three scheduling problems
by C.K.Y. Lin & Haley, K. B. & Sparks, C.
- 347-364 Job-shop scheduling: Computational study of local search and large-step optimization methods
by Lourenco, Helena Ramalhinho
- 365-375 Lower bounds for the quadratic semi-assignment problem
by Malucelli, Federico & Pretolani, Daniele
- 376-393 The inverse-parametric knapsack problem
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Pferschy, Ulrich
- 394-410 A minimal algorithm for the multiple-choice knapsack problem
by Pisinger, David
- 411-429 Using Tabu search for solving a dynamic multi-terminal truck dispatching problem
by Rego, Cesar & Roucairol, Catherine
1995, Volume 83, Issue 1
- 1-20 Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning
by Hobbs, Benjamin F.
- 21-38 An exact algorithm for orthogonal 2-D cutting problems using guillotine cuts
by Christofides, Nicos & Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni
- 39-56 An exact algorithm for general, orthogonal, two-dimensional knapsack problems
by Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni & Christofides, Nicos
- 57-68 A method for the cutting stock problem with different qualities
by Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 69-82 A classification of formulations for the (time-dependent) traveling salesman problem
by Gouveia, Luis & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 83-104 A new extension of local search applied to the Dial-A-Ride Problem
by Healy, Patrick & Moll, Robert
- 105-116 Estimation and determination of shortest path length in a road network with obstacles
by Dubois, Nicolas & Semet, Frederic
- 117-136 A differential game approach to the dynamic mixed behavior traffic network equilibrium problem
by Byung-Wook Wie
- 137-153 Temporal distribution of public transport demand during the peak period
by Alfa, Attahiru Sule & Chen, Mingyuan
- 154-166 Time depending shortest-path problems with applications to railway networks
by Nachtigall, K.
- 167-181 Refueling strategies to maximize the operational range of a nonidentical vehicle fleet
by Yuan, Yufei & Mehrez, Abraham
- 182-199 Properties of expected costs and performance measures in stochastic models of scheduled transport
by Carey, Malachy & Kwiecinski, Andrzej
- 200-219 The hub location and routing problem
by Aykin, Turgut
- 220-236 A smooth penalty function algorithm for network-structured problems
by Zenios, Stavros A. & Pinar, Mustafa C. & Dembo, Ron S.
- 237-244 A suboptimal solution to a hierarchial network design problem using dynamic programming
by Sancho, N. G. F.
- 245-246 A comment on "models, modelling and modellers: an application to risk analysis" by B. Wahlstrom European Journal of Operational Research 75 (1994) 477-487
by Cooper, W. W.
- 247-248 Reply to W.W. Cooper European Journal of Operational Research 83 (1995) 245-246
by Wahlstrom, Bjorn
1995, Volume 82, Issue 3
- 383-408 Activity nets: A guided tour through some recent developments
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 409-421 On the development of educational policies
by Tavares, L. Valadares
- 422-437 Key features for model building decision support systems
by Binbasioglu, Meral
- 438-457 The strategic value of flexibility in sequential decision making
by Benjaafar, Saifallah & Morin, Thomas L. & Talavage, Joseph J.
- 458-475 Preference programming through approximate ratio comparisons
by Salo, Ahti A. & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 476-489 Proper efficiency and cardinal utilities in multicriteria decision making
by Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X. & Raghavan, Veeravalli & Bruce Sun, D.
- 490-502 The conflict analysis method: bridging the gap between ELECTRE, PROMETHEE and ORESTE
by van Huylenbroeck, G.
- 503-521 ZAPROS-LM -- A method and system for ordering multiattribute alternatives
by Larichev, O. I. & Moshkovich, H. M.
- 522-539 Comparison of the REMBRANDT system with analytic hierarchy process
by Olson, David L. & Fliedner, Gene & Currie, Karen
- 540-555 Heuristics for scheduling in flowshop with multiple objectives
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 556-591 Multiobjective water resources investment planning under budgetary uncertainty and fuzzy environment
by Sutardi & bector, C. R. & Goulter, Ian
- 592-614 Simulated annealing for manufacturing systems layout design
by Souilah, Abdelghani
- 615-646 On a new class of bilevel programming problems and its use for reformulating mixed integer problems
by Frangioni, Antonio
1995, Volume 82, Issue 2
- 211-213 OR Models for Maintenance Management and Quality Control
by Van der Duyn Schouten, Frank A. & Tapiero, Charles S.
- 214-224 The marginal cost analysis and its application to repair and replacement policies
by Berg, Menachem P.
- 225-240 Integrating optimisation, priority setting, planning and combining of maintenance activities
by Dekker, Rommert
- 241-257 An integrated and structured approach to improve maintenance
by Vanneste, S. G. & Van Wassenhove, L. N.
- 258-269 A simple condition monitoring model for a direct monitoring process
by Christer, A. H. & Wang, W.
- 270-282 A Bayesian failure model based on isotropic deterioration
by van Noortwijk, Jan M. & Cooke, Roger M. & Kok, Matthijs
- 283-294 Optimal maintenance policies in random environments
by Ozekici, Suleyman
- 295-301 Optimal repairman assignment in two symmetric maintenance models
by Koole, Ger
- 302-322 N parallel queueing systems with server breakdown and repair
by Wartenhorst, Pieter