A single machine batch scheduling problem with bounded batch size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- Potts, Chris N. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2000. "Scheduling with batching: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 228-249, January.
- Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2001. "Single machine batch scheduling with resource dependent setup and processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 177-183, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grundel, Soesja & Çiftçi, Barış & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert, 2013. "Family sequencing and cooperation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 414-424.
- Shabtay, Dvir, 2014. "The single machine serial batch scheduling problem with rejection to minimize total completion time and total rejection cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 64-74.
- Zhou, Feng & Blocher, James D. & Hu, Xinxin & Sebastian Heese, H., 2014. "Optimal single machine scheduling of products with components and changeover cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 75-83.
- Mor, Baruch & Mosheiov, Gur, 2011. "Single machine batch scheduling with two competing agents to minimize total flowtime," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(3), pages 524-531, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:187:y:2008:i:3:p:1069-1079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.