Batch scheduling in a two-level supply chain--a focus on the supplier
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhi-Long Chen, 1997. "Scheduling with batch setup times and earliness-tardiness penalties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 518-537, February.
- Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Gordon, Valery S. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 1996. "Single machine scheduling with batch deliveries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 277-283, October.
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- Thomas, Douglas J. & Griffin, Paul M., 1996. "Coordinated supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-15, October.
- Potts, Chris N. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2000. "Scheduling with batching: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 228-249, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:173:y:2006:i:1:p:226-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.