Scheduling with batching: A review
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Brucker & Mikhail Kovalyov & Yakov Shafransky & Frank Werner, 1998. "Batch scheduling with deadlines on parallel machines," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 83(0), pages 23-40, October.
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- H.A.J. Crauwels & C.N. Potts & L.N. Van Wassenhove, 1997. "Local search heuristics for single machine scheduling with batch set-up times to minimize total weighted completion time," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 70(0), pages 261-279, April.
- H.A.J. Crauwels & A.M.A. Hariri & C.N. Potts & L.N. Van Wassenhove, 1998. "Branch and bound algorithms for single-machinescheduling with batch set-up times to minimizetotal weighted completion time," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 83(0), pages 59-76, October.
- Robert McNaughton, 1959. "Scheduling with Deadlines and Loss Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, October.
- A.M.A. Hariri & C.N. Potts, 1997. "Single machine scheduling with batch set-up times to minimize maximum lateness," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 70(0), pages 75-92, April.
- Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Gordon, Valery S. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 1996. "Single machine scheduling with batch deliveries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 277-283, October.
- J. M. J. Schutten & S. L. van de Velde & W. H. M. Zijm, 1996. "Single-Machine Scheduling with Release Dates, Due Dates and Family Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1165-1174, August.
- Crauwels, H. A. J. & Potts, C. N. & Van Wassenhove, L. N., 1996. "Local search heuristics for single-machine scheduling with batching to minimize the number of late jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 200-213, April.
- J. Michael Moore, 1968. "An n Job, One Machine Sequencing Algorithm for Minimizing the Number of Late Jobs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 102-109, September.
- van Hoesel, Stan & Wagelmans, Albert & Moerman, Bram, 1994. "Using geometric techniques to improve dynamic programming algorithms for the economic lot-sizing problem and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 312-331, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:120:y:2000:i:2:p:228-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.